- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxury townhouse style Apartment With Its Own Front Door In a Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
- Beautifully Presented With an Up to Date Specification
- Lounge Open Plan to Deluxe Kitchen With Shaker Style Units and Built In Appliances
- Three Bedrooms Including Master Suite With Shower Room and Dressing Area
- Spacious Luxury Bathroom With Modern White Suite
- Double Glazed Windows In PVC Frames
- Twin Zoned Gas Fired Central Heating
- Two Designated Car Parking Spaces
Just off the Kings Road in a small exclusive development of comparatively recent construction, this unique townhouse style apartment enjoys a quiet cul-de-sac position in a highly sought after location.
It is within walking distance of Kings Square shopping centre, offers ease of access to the social amenities of Ballyhackamore and commuting routes to the city.
In a visually appealing block of two only units, this home enjoys the benefits of individual front door access, private outside space and two adjoining designated car parking spaces, features not always available with this syle of property.
The accommodation is highly versatile, affording a layout of up to three bedrooms or an additional dining/living space and provides bright spacious rooms with modern up-to-date fittings and abundant storage areas.
- Impressive wide shallow staircase to first floor landing.
- 5.62m x 3.97m (18' 5" x 13' 0")
Open plan to...
- Excellent range of modern high and low level shaker style units with concealed lighting under. integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, laminate wood effect worktops with inset 1 1/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood over and underoven, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Dining Room
- 3.85m x 3.12m (12' 8" x 10' 3")
Or Bedroom 3
- Spacious Luxury Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Spacious Master Bedroom Suite
- 4.55m x 4.13m (14' 11" x 13' 7")
Access to eaves storage, wired for wall mounted flat screen.
Offset dressing area with built-in hanging space, shelving and dressing table unit.
- Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.4m x 3.27m (11' 2" x 10' 9")
Access to eaves storage.
- Access to eaves storage on landing.
- Private lawned garden area to the rear, garden shed, two designated car parking spaces.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »