This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A superb three storey townhouse in the popular Brooke Hall area
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Beautiful lounge with a feature fireplace and a gas fire
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and dining space
- Utility room with matching units and plumbing for white goods
- Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Ground floor WC with a white two piece suite
- Integral garage currently utilised as an office
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Wired with Cat 5e cables in lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms & bathroom
- Ceiling speakers in two of the bedrooms and the kitchen/diner
- Alarm system and intercom systems installed
- Private rear garden with a patio and a lawn with mature trees
- Brick paved driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for leading schools
- First class public transport and the Cairnshill Park & Ride
10 out of 10!
This is a perfectly presented three storey family home with superb living space in a highly sought after location within the prestigious Brooke Hall Development. The current vendors have invested a lot of time and money into the presentation and quality finishes throughout. The style, size and immaculate presentation is sure to appeal to a range of buyers. There is quite literally nothing to do other than pack your bags and furniture, book the removal firm, move in and enjoy what this stunning property has to offer!
The ground floor comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a downstairs WC with a white two piece suite and an integral garage that is currently used as an office. The first floor comprises of a beautiful lounge with a feature fireplace and a gas fire, a fantastic kitchen and dining room with integrated appliances and patio doors to the garden, and a matching utility room with plumbing for white goods. The second floor has a master bedroom that benefits from an en-suite shower room, a further three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
To the front of the property is a Tobermore brick paved driveway providing off-street parking. To the rear there is a good-sized garden that benefits from a lovely patio and a lawn. With patio doors leading to the kitchen/ diner, the indoor and outdoor space flow effortlessly making it perfect for entertaining on special occasions.
Brooke Hall is off the main Saintfield Road offering a secluded and exclusive location yet is only minutes from the bustle of Belfast city centre. Bus routes into town including the Cairnshill Park and Ride are within walking distance, so you can even do your bit for the environment!
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 14'8" x 13'7"
Kitchen/Diner 14'2" x 12'10"
Utility Room 6' x 5'5"
Master Bedroom 11'10" x 11'4"
Bedroom 2 13'5" x 8'3"
Bedroom 3 13'5" x 6'10"
Bedroom 4 10'1" x 6'11"
Bathroom 10'1" x 6'10"
Downstairs WC 6'9" x 6'7"
Integral Garage/Office 17'1" x 10'5"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
(in last 30 days)
72nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »