10 Bingnian Drive, Andersonstown, Belfast BT11 8JA
3 Bed Terrace House For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb red brick terrace
- Highly convenient location
- Close to schools, shops etc
- Three good bedrooms
- Living room
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Upvc double glazing
- Off street car-parking
Positioned within this very convenient and highly sought after location, this superb property is positioned within close proximity to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links as well as being within walking distance of Andersonstown and all of the plentiful amenities on offer. Three good bedrooms. Living room with attractive fire place and feature upvc double glazed double doors to private gardens. Luxury fitted kitchen. Rear hallway with downstairs w.c. White bathroom suite on the first floor with separate w.c on landing. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating system. Off street car-parking. Privately enclosed generous rear garden and additional patio space. Located close to Koram Ring, we expect interest to be high, therefore, early viewing highly recommended. EPC - G20.
- Ground floor
- Upvc double glazed front door to entrance hall, wooden effect stripped floor, storage under-stairs;
- Living room 19'5 10'5 (5.92m 3.18m)
- Attractive fire place, marble effect hearth and surround, cornicing, feature upvc double glazed double doors to privately enclosed gardens;
- Luxury kitchen / dining 12'9 8'0 (3.89m 2.44m)
- Excellent range of high and low level built-in units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and under-oven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, beautiful partially tiled walls, tiled floor, under unit lighting, access to hallway, downstiars w.c;
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 12'5 7'0 (3.78m 2.13m)
- Built-in robe, cornicing, built-in slide robes;
- Bedroom 2 12'5 7'0 (3.78m 2.13m)
- Bedroom 3 12'2 8'0 (3.71m 2.44m)
- Cornicing, built-in robe;
- White bathroom suite
- Bath with mixer taps, electric shower unit, wash hand basin and vanity unit, chrome towel warmer, hotpress/storage;
- Separate w.c on landing
- Low flush w.c, beautiful tiled walls and floor;
- Off street car-parking to front. Privately enclosed generous rear garden, additional patio space, light and tap.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »