- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent and extended detached family home
- c. 4000 sq. ft.
- Exceptionally high specification throughout
- Four reception rooms
- Stunning fitted kitchen with bespoke island unit
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Five bedrooms, three ensuites
- Luxury family bathroom suite
- Brick paver driveway with parking for 6 plus cars
- Double glazed
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully fitted alarm system
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this superb detached family residence in the popular residential area of Ballycrochan in Bangor.
This exceptional property has been extended and upgraded throughout with the current owners making thoughtful alterations adding to the sophisticated and spacious living accommodation.
The design is very much contemporary and clean with bespoke fixtures and fittings making the specification superbly high for a property of this level.
Located in a quiet yet convenient part of Bangor it offers ease of access to the town yet benefits from all the semi-rural attributes. As well as being within close proximity to local amenities, public transport links and schools, there is also easy access to the main arterial routes to Holywood, Newtownards and Belfast city centre.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the high standard, space and accommodation this property has to offer.
- Oak effect uPVC entrance door with glazed inset and side panels to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.51m x 3.18m (18' 1" x 10' 5")
Double height with gallery landing, corniced ceiling, wall light wiring, Sandstone tiled floor.
- UNDER STAIRS STORAGE:
- Tiled floor, hot water tank, recessed lighting, ample cloaks storage and hanging space.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.28m x 4.88m (17' 4" x 16' 0")
Solid wood strip floor, corniced ceiling, recessed lighting, double opening doors to drawing room.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.7m x 4.6m (25' 3" x 15' 1")
Into bay. Corniced ceiling, recessed lighting, wall light wiring, Portuguese limestone fire surround and hearth with gas fire inset.
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING:
- 9.52m x 8.25m (31' 3" x 27' 1")
At widest points.
- Contemporary luxury hand painted kitchen with a superb range of high and low level units, and island with black granite work surfaces, 2 integrated Neff double ovens, integrated Neff microwave, integrated Neff plate warmer, integrated Neff dishwasher, Blanco stainless steel sink unit with detachable chrome mixer taps, space for American style fridge freezer, bespoke island with stainless steel Blanco sink with Quooker chrome hot water tap, 5 ring gas hob with concealed extractor, casual dining space at end of island unit for 4 people with an attractive hardwood surface, sandstone tiled floor, recessed lighting, under unit lighting. Open to:
- LIVING AREA:
- Built in hardwood display cabinet with shelving and space for wall mounted TV. Open to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.91m (14' 1" x 12' 10")
Double opening doors to garden, sandstone tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.86m x 1.75m (12' 8" x 5' 9")
Range of units with Blanco stainless steel single drainer sink unit and chrome mixer taps, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, ducted for tumble dryer, sandstone tiled floor, wood effect uPVC door to rear.
- Low flush WC and wall hung wash hand basin, storage cupboard with Worcester gas fired central heating boiler, tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.54m x 5.49m (18' 2" x 18' 0")
Corniced ceiling, feature Thorma high-efficiency wood burning stove and slate hearth.
- Bright and spacious gallery landing, large airing cupboard with hanging space and shelving, access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.93m (18' 0" x 16' 2")
Vaulted ceiling, wall light wiring.
- WALK IN WARDROBE:
- 2.57m x 2.41m (8' 5" x 7' 11")
Built in hanging space, shelves and drawers.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.87m x 2.57m (9' 5" x 8' 5")
Contemporary suite comprising of concealed cistern WC, wall hung inset wash hand basin inset with storage drawer beneath and fitted defog mirror with LED lights, large walk in shower with rainfall overhead shower head and telephone hand attachment, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.28m x 4.88m (17' 4" x 16' 0")
Fitted with a good range of wardrobes and bedside tables, access to balcony at front. Access to Jack and Jill shower room.
- JACK AND JILL SHOWER ROOM:
- Twin inset wash hand basins with storage drawers below and chrome mixer taps and fitted mirror above, low flush WC, fully tiled shower with overhead and telephone shower attachments, tiled floor, recessed lighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.m x 4.62m (16' 5" x 15' 2")
Access to Jack and Jill Shower Room.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.42m x 4.27m (14' 6" x 14' 0")
Access to balcony at front, fitted with a good range of built in wardrobes and drawers.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.62m x 3.56m (15' 2" x 11' 8")
At widest points. Built in wardrobe with hanging space and shelves.
- 3.56m x 3.25m (11' 8" x 10' 8")
Contemporary suite comprising of wall hung WC with concealed cistern, inset wash hand basin with storage drawer below, and defog mirror above with LED lights and clock, fully tiled shower with overhead and shower attachment, impressive bath with chrome mixer taps, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting.
- Paved barbecue and entertaining space to rear, lawns, concealed bin store, power and light.
- Brick paver driveway to front, lawn and shrub beds. Parking for 6 plus cars.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »