- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Elevated Detached Home With Views Of Scrabo And Strangford Lough
- Large Open Plan Kitchen To Lounge Area And Sun Room
- Downstairs Bathroom With Free Standing Bath And Large Walk In Shower
- Renovated To An Exceptional Standard
- Four Double Bedrooms, Three With Built In Storage And Wood Laminate Flooring
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows And Oil Fired Central Heating
- Well Maintained Mature Gardens To Front And Rear In Lawn With Entertainment Areas
- Detached Garage And Ample Parking For Up To 4/5 Cars
Additional InformationLocated on the desirable Ballybarnes Road, this beautiful detached home has been lovingly renovated by its current owner to an exceptional standard.
The location of this home is truly stunning with a rural feel, yet located just off the Belfast Road only a 5 minute drive to Newtownards with its array of shops, restaurants and recreational amenities, with ease of access to the main arterial routes to Bangor and Belfast.
Internally there are four double bedrooms, three reception areas, two bathrooms and a luxury fitted kitchen.
The kitchen benefits from a breakfast bar area and a range of built in appliances leading to a separate utility room. If you enjoy open plan living then this home is perfect for you, with the kitchen open to a cosy lounge area, a multi-fuel burning stove and leading onto a further sun room / dining area.
The bedrooms are all large double rooms, three of which have built in storage and the Master benefitting from a beautiful outlook over the surrounding countryside and Scrabo Tower. The bathroom and shower room are tastefully decorated with high end fixtures and fittings and the the bathroom has a large free standing bath with a separate walk in shower cubicle.
Externally there are areas in lawn to front and rear, paved entertainment areas, mature trees and shrubs, detached garage and stunning views over Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower.
Homes of this standard and location rarely come on to the market, so early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall 21'1 x 4'9 (6.43m x 1.45m)
- Wood laminate flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- Living Room 14' x 11'9 (4.27m x 3.58m)
- Electric fire with granite hearth, cast iron inset, carved stone surround and mantle and wood laminate flooring.
- Brick fireplace with inset multi-fuel burner and granite tiled heath and wood laminate flooring.
Open to -
- Kitchen 21' x 18'9 (6.40m x 5.72m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood laminate work surface, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, integrated oven, integrated fridge, breakfast bar area, recessed spotlighting, tiled floor and tiled walls.
Open to -
- Sunroom 11'6 x 11'1 (3.51m x 3.38m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Utility Room 8'2 x 8' (2.49m x 2.44m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, tiled floor and fully tilled walls.
- Bedroom 3 12' x 11' (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Wood laminate flooring. Overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 4 11'9 x 9'8 (3.58m x 2.95m)
- Wood laminate flooring and built in storage.
- Bathroom 9'5 x 9'3 (2.87m x 2.82m)
- White suite comprising freestanding bath with mixer taps, walk in shower cubicle with overhead waterfall shower and glazed door, low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps, chrome wall mounted radiator, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Velux window and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 12'2 (at widest points) (4.04m x 3.71m ( at widest points))
- Built in storage, views over Scrabo and Strangford Lough, built in window seat, wood laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting and built in cupboard for warmflow cylinder.
- Bedroom 2 14' x 12' (4.27m x 3.66m)
- Built in storage, wood laminate flooring and recessed spotlighting. Overlooking rear garden.
- Shower Room 6'3 x 7' (1.91m x 2.13m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with 'Mira' overhead shower, glazed sliding doors, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, Velux type window, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Front - Views of Scrabo, paved area, area in lawn, mature trees, shrubs, bedding areas and tarmac driveway for up to 4/5 cars leading to detached garage.
Rear - Fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with bedding areas, paved seating areas, mature shrubs and trees, raised bedding areas, oil storage tank, outside light and outside tap.
- Detached Garage 19' x 9'2 (5.79m x 2.79m)
- Up and over door, power and light.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »