- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming Deceptively Spacious End Terrace Home
- Generous bright and Well-Proportioned Lounge
- Luxury fitted Kitchen with Extensive Matching Built Iin Appliances with Vaulted Ceiling
- Rear Utility and Separate WC
- Three Double Bedrooms, Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- UPVC Double Glazed Georgian Style Sash Windows
- Smart Home Heating System Controlled via a Mobile App
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Security Alarm
- Generous Site with space for Garage (subject to Planning)
- Private and Enclosed South Facing Rear Gardens with Ample Parking to the Front
- Early Viewing is Highly Recommended
Additional InformationThis superb end of terrace home occupies an excellent situation overlooking green garden area on a generous end plot within this much sought after and exclusive development. The property is extremely conveniently located only minutes from Lisburn itself and the M1 motorway network with Belfast also only a short distance.
The property offers generous adaptable accommodation over three floors with three well-proportioned bedrooms (master ensuite). This is further enhanced by the many fine features and feeling of quality throughout it current owners have presented. Overall this superb home is ideally suited to cater for all those modern day living requirements with a superb living and dining space to the luxury fitted kitchen on the ground floor.
Recent sales in the development have proved extremely successful and there will be wide ranging appeal. Early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- French oak wood strip flooring, solid wood panelled front door.
- 5.45m x 3.99m (17' 11" x 13' 1")
French oak flooring, spot lights.
- 8.m x 3.61m (26' 3" x 11' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, modern high and low level units, built in fridge freezer and dishwasher, part tiled walls, 4 ring ceramic hob, electric underoven, stainless steel extractor hood, twin velux to roof, spot lights, feature window.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Continuation of ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, spot lights, space for washer and dryer, part tiled walls.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, spot lights.
- Spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.86m x 4.05m (9' 5" x 13' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.91m x 3.27m (9' 7" x 10' 9")
- Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, corner shower unit, fully tiled inset, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, spot lighting.
- Spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- Access to eave storage and roofspace, spot lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled corner shower cubicle, tiled splash back, spot lights, extractor fan, Aqua Therm power shower.
- A generous end plot that benefits from more than ample driveway space for multiple vehicles and space for a garage (Subject to the necessary Planning consents). Small lawn area and paved ramp to front door.
Fully fenced and enclosed and sheltered rear garden with additional concrete hardstanding for dog run/enclosure. Sheltered paved patio, small lawn and space for garden shed
Heading towards Belfast from Lisburn on Hillhall Road, go over motorway bridge and Ballantine Garden Village Development is on the right. Number 10 is in first cul de sac on right as you enter the development.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »