- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb opportunity to purchase this beautiful mid terrace home uniquely tucked away in this highly sought after location.
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes.
- Lovely living room.
- Luxury high gloss fitted kitchen open plan to dining area.
- White bathroom suite on first floor.
- Upvc double glazing - pvc eaves, fascia and guttering.
- Gas central heating system.
- Above average energy rating, EPC - C74.
- Walking distance to the Glider / transport links and accessibility to schooling and shops.
- Fantastic location with an attractive open aspect.
A magnificent mid terrace home uniquely located tucked away in this highly sought after location benefitting from an attractive open aspect and walking distance to the Glider service / transport links as well as accessibility to schooling, shops and both Belfast and Lisburn. Three bedrooms, all bedrooms with built-in robes. Sizeable living room. Luxury high gloss fitted kitchen open plan to generous dining space. White bathroom suite on first floor. Well maintained gardens. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Pvc, eaves, fascia and guttering. A beautiful and well maintained family home with proximity to Brook Leisure Centre and Colin Transport hub linking West Belfast, East Belfast and Titanic quarter via the city centre and Translink Glider service making this extraordinary home a star purchase !
- Ground floor
- Upvc double glazed front door to entrance hall, wooden stripped floor;
- Living room 4.32m 3.58m (14'2 11'9)
- Wooden stripped floor, cornicing.
- Luxury high gloss kitchen 5.21m 2.95m (17'1 9'8)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob, extractor fan, built-in oven, plinth lighting, beautiful partially tiled walls and beautiful tiled floor, open plan to generous dining space, Upvc double glazed back door;
- First floor
- Storage cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler;
- Bedroom 1 3.53m 3.30m (11'7 10'10)
- Built-in robe;
- Bedroom 2 3.28m 3.05m (10'9 10'0)
- Built-in robe;
- Bedroom 3 2.69m 2.36m (8'10 7'9)
- Laminated wood effect floor, built-in robe;
- White bathroom suite
- Corner bath with mixer taps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and vanity unit, beautiful tiled walls, tiled floor, spotlights, chrome effect sanitary ware;
- Well maintained front and rear gardens, outdoor tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
54th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »