- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Exceptional Mid Townhouse Family Home in a Much Sought After & Exclusive Development
- Spacious Lounge and Luxury Dining Kitchen with built in appliances and double doors to patio and garden
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- First Floor Bathroom with White Suite
- Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Superb Level of Presentation Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Paved Sitting Area
- Extremely Convenient to a Range of Amenities in Lisburn Including Leading Schools & Public Transport
Additional InformationThis truly exceptional mid townhouse family home is situated in a prominent position within a few minutes of Lisburn city centre. This home offers quite superb, well proportioned accommodation finished to the very highest specification throughout and perfectly complimented by the enclosed rear garden. Rarely does this opportunity arise to purchase such an exquisite property in the Lisburn area with so much to offer in the way of location, accommodation and specification. This is the perfect home for the discerning first time buyer and commuter, given its close proximity to the M1 motorway and Lisburn City Centre.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring.
- 4.78m x 3.51m (15' 8" x 11' 6")
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, laminate flooring, extractor.
- 5.69m x 3.58m (18' 8" x 11' 9")
1 1/2 stainless steel stink unit with mixer tap, marble effect tops, 4 ring gas hob, electric underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, built in fridge/freezer, gas boiler, double doors to patio and garden.
- Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.38m (12' 1" x 11' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Built in shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 2.82m (12' 9" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.74m (9' 6" x 8' 12")
Built in wardrobes.
- Panel bath with shower attachment, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor.
- Enclosed Rear Gardens in lawn and patio area. Parking to the front.
Travelling along the Prince William Road our of Lisburn turn left on to the Knockmore Road. Take the fourth turn on the right on to the Brokerstown Road which leads in to Ayrshire Crescent and Ayrshire Lane is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »