- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Semi Detached Home Within Close Proximity to Donaghadee's Thriving Town Centre
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Living Room
- Large Kitchen Open Plan to Dining
- Ground Floor WC
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two with Built-in Wardrobes
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Front and Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns
- Off-Street Driveway Parking for Two Cars
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing, Soffits and Fascia Boards
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended to Fully Appreciate all that is on Offer
Additional InformationThis is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a semi detached home close to many local amenities of Donaghadee's thriving town centre with its many restaurants, shops and delightful coastal walks. The spacious accommodation comprises living room, large kitchen open plan to dining, three bedrooms and a bathroom, on the first floor. Outside there is a front and fully enclosed rear garden and driveway parking for two cars. Additional benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, soffits and fascia boards and a ground floor WC.
This home will suit a wide range of potential purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals, young families or investors alike and we therefore recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.43m (13' 6" x 11' 3")
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.38m x 3.48m (17' 8" x 11' 5")
With range of high and low level Shaker style units, laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, large storage cupboard, ample space for casual dining.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With uPVC double glazed door to garden.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- With low flush WC, wash hand basin.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress with built-in shelving and copper cylinder, large built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 3.15m (11' 4" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.97m (11' 6" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.16m (8' 4" x 7' 1")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, telephone hand shower, shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Front and fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, oil fired boiler, pvc oil tank, off-street driveway with parking for two cars.
Travelling out of Donaghadee, along the Millisle Road, take the first right onto Killaughey Road and the first right again onto Northvale Road which leads onto the Cannyreagh Road. Ashfield Court is off the Cannyreagh Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »