10 Ardenlee Place,
Ardenlee Green, Belfast, BT6 8QS
5 Bed Townhouse
Offers over £230,000
Contact the Agent
F5 Property Limited
Offers over £230,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Spacious semi detached townhouse in prime residential development
- Outside entrance steps to first floor level
- Entrance hall with WC facility
- Kitchen with range of built-in units, built-in hob & oven
- Lounge with dining area
- Second floor level with 3 Bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Main bathroom
- Ground floor level with 2 Bedrooms both with ensuite shower rooms
- Utility room with external door to front
- uPVC framed double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Small garden area to rear
- Parking space to front
- Currently generating a rental income of £1160 per month.
- Excellent investment opportunity
*internal photos to follow*
This modern five-bedroom semi-detached townhouse will hold particular appeal to the investor as well as to families seeking a modern home in one of South Belfast’s most popular locations.
Ardenlee Place is a quiet cul-de-sac in the Ardenlee Green development, just off Ravenhill Road. It benefits from an excellent location, close to leading primary and secondary/grammar schools, city parks, golf course, cycleways as well as a host of cafes, restaurants and coffee shops on the nearby Ormeau Road. Close proxmiity to Forestside shopping centre. It is also situated within easy reach of Belfast City Centre and main transport hubs.
F5 Property has rented this property continuously and with 100% occupancy since 2005 and it continues to prove extremely popular with young professional people.
The property is HMO registered until 26 04 26.
Certificate of Lawful Development (CLUD) has been applied for
Range of built-in units, plumbed for washing machine, external door to outside
Double bedroom with ensuite shower room
Double bedroom with ensuite shower room and patio doors to garden
Good range of built-in high and low level units, built-in electric hob and oven, breakfast bar, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, vinyl floor
Spacious lounge with dining area
Low flush WC and wash hand basin.
Bath, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin
Double bedroom with ensuite shower room and built-in storage cupboard
Easy maintained rear garden. Paved driveway
Rates - £1,464 pa
Management fees £160 pa
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing