- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Two bedrooms, open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Exceptional harbour front apartment
- Superb views over Belfast Harbour Marina to Odyssey Arena and hills beyond
- Large balcony with sunny aspect
- Stunning kitchen with high gloss high and low level cupboards and quality appliances
- Air recirculation system
- Surround sound system
- Gas fired central heating
- Aluminium double glazing
- Secure underground car parking with lift access to all floors
- One of Belfast's best finished quality apartment developments
- Contemporary bathroom and ensuite shower room
- Within walking or cycling distance of central Belfast
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
"The Arc" is a quality city centre apartment development which is just a short cycle ride or pleasant stroll from the city centre.
Situated on the mouth of the Lagan and overlooking Belfast Harbour Marina this is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the view from the large, sunny balcony. Beautifully fitted out, the apartment has two double bedrooms, contemporary bathroom and ensuite shower room. The open plan living/dining/kitchen offers comfort, style and practicality. The kitchen has an extensive range of cupboards and feature quality appliances.
As far as city centre apartment living is concerned, it doesn't get much better than this!
- Outer door with intercom security system to all apartments.
- ENTRANCE LOBBY
- Post boxes to all apartments and stainless steel lift to all floors.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid front door to hall.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN
- 7.01m x 4.65m (23' 0" x 15' 3")
Feature 'tiger stripe' high gloss entertainment unit with wall mounted large format TV. Ceramic floor throughout. Sliding double glazed aluminium doors to balcony. Superb views over Belfast Harbour Marina, River Lagan and Co Antrim hills beyond.
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN
- Extensive high gloss high and low level cupboards, one and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 'butchers block' effect laminate worktops, Bosch oven, microwave and stainless steel gas hob, cooker canopy with Vent Axia extractor, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, space for dining, recessed lighting in kitchen area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 2.74m (14' 6" x 9' 0")
Floor to ceiling window with views over Belfast Harbour Marina. Double built-in wardrobe with high gloss cream doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.39m x 1.47m (7' 10" x 4' 10")
Large fully tiled shower cubicle, 'drench' shower, vanity unit wash hand basin with mixer taps, wc with concealed cistern, dressing mirror, recessed lighting, chrome radiator, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.74m (10' 6" x 9' 0")
Extensive range of built-in wardrobes and built-in shelving with cream high gloss doors. Floor to ceiling window with views over Belfast Harbour Marina.
- 2.29m x 2.21m (7' 6" x 7' 3")
Panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower over, shower screen, vanity unit wash hand basin with mixer taps, wc with concealed cistern, dressing mirror, chrome radiator, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Store CUPBOARD
- Gas fired central heating boiler, washing machine and tumble dryer, wiring for sound and TV systems.
- LARGE BALCONY/SUN TERRACE
- Pressure treated timber deck, glazed screen and timber handrail, fabulous views.
- Designated secure covered car parking for one car on level one.
Between SSE Arena and Titanic Centre.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
45th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »