- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Detached Red Brick Property
- Situated on a corner site
- Impressive reception hall
- Open plan kitchen/dining with bespoke fitted kitchen and a range of integrated appliances
- Living room with feature gas coal effect fire leading to…
- Stunning garden room with vaulted ceiling
- Downstairs WC
- Utility Room
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Three additional good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom with modern white suite
- Ample driveway parking
- Patio laid in paving perfect for summer BBQ's
- Private enclosed garden laid in lawns
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC double glazing throughout
Additional InformationThis detached red brick property is situated within the popular Cul-de-sac Woodcroft Lane on a generous corner site. Immaculately presented throughout this four bedroom home is sure to impress even the most discerning of purchaser.
Internally to the ground floor there is an impressive reception hall, bespoke fitted kitchen with central island, ample space for dining leading through to living room with feature central fire and double pocket doors through to a stunning garden room with vaulted ceiling, bespoke built in cabinetry and Velux windows. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and a family bathroom.
Externally this property benefits from driveway parking, private and enclosed gardens laid in lawns with patio space surrounding the property perfect for entertaining and children at play.
Within walking distance to Holywoods busy town centre with its range of boutique shops, cafes and restaurants, stunning country walks, North Downs Coastal Path and a selection of highly regarded schools this property is perfect for families and young professionals alike.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed side lights and glazed top light through to spacious reception hall/dining hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL / DINING HALL:
- Hardwood flooring throughout, inset spotlights, built-in dresser.
- Low flush WC, half pedestal wall hung wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, extractor fan. Hanging and storage space.
- 6.2m x 3.8m (20' 4" x 12' 6")
Hand painted style fully fitted kitchen with integrated Smeg oven, integrated Smeg micro grill, four ring gas hob with stainless steel and glazed extractor above, tiled splashback, integrated dishwasher, granite work surface, stainless steel sink and a half, chrome mixer taps, with outlook to side, island unit with extra storage cabinets and integrated wine rack, dining area with vaulted ceiling, inset spotlights, glazed surround with uPVC double patio doors to side patio, porcelain tiled floor, feature sliding doors leading through to family room. Separate larder with fridge unit, built in cupboards and shelving.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Hardwood and double glazed access door to side patio, space for washer, space for dryer, work surface, Worcester gas boiler, alarm panel, walk-in pantry cupboard with built-in shelving, feature sliding doors leading through to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.6m x 4.8m (18' 4" x 15' 9")
With gas coal effect fire with cast iron surround and Portuguese stone mantel and hearth, hardwood flooring, with pocket doors and square arch through to garden room.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 6.3m x 4.7m (20' 8" x 15' 5")
Solid wooden floor, vaulted ceiling with Velux windows, inset spotlights throughout, built-in cabinetry with glazed display cabinets and built-in storage cupboards. Double patio doors leading through to rear garden.
- With hotpress cupboard and shelving, access to roofspace.
- Partially floored.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.9m x 3.5m (12' 10" x 11' 6")
Range of built-in mirrored robes with shelving and rails.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Feature tiled floor, subway style tiled walls, inset spotlights, extractor fan, white suite comprising of low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, vanity storage below, walk-in thermostatically controlled shower, telephone handle attachment, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.6m x 3.1m (11' 10" x 10' 2")
Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.8m x 2.7m (15' 9" x 8' 10")
Two windows overlooking garden.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.8m x 2.8m (9' 2" x 9' 2")
Outlook to side.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, timber panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone handle attachment, walk-in thermostatically controlled Aquatherm shower, telephone handle attachment, tiled inset, sliding glazed shower screen, inset spotlights, wall hung wash hand basin with vanity storage below, chrome mixer taps, floating timber shelving, heated towel rail.
- Driveway parking, mature planting to front, side patio perfect for evening sun and entertaining, garden laid in brick paviours leading to garden laid in lawns perfect for children at play.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood continue along High Street in the direction of Bangor. Before joining the dual carriageway turn right onto Croft Road. Follow Croft Road to the top. Woodcroft Lane is located on the right hand side. Number 1 is located just after entering the development on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »