- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Small cul de sac location within this exclusive and highly popular residential location.
- Three bedrooms.
- Living room with feature double doors.
- Kitchen open to dining space.
- Downstairs w.c.
- White bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Enclosed rear garden.
- Generous site with potential to extend subject to normal consents.
Set within this small and exclusive cul de sac location just off Upper Dunmurry Lane and benefitting from a spacious position which could allow itself to further extend the existing property subject to normal consents, coupled with proximity to a wide choice of schooling, amenities and transport links as well as Dunmurry Railway Station, the wider motorway network and Glider service as well as Dunmurry Village and beautiful Parklands this rare opportunity is not to be missed. Three bedrooms. Living room with feature double doors. Kitchen open plan to dining space with Upvc double glazed double doors to good sized, enclosed gardens. Downstairs w.c. White bathroom suite on first floor with separate shower cubicle. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Privately enclosed rear garden and additional side area. Off road carparking. A fantastic opportunity to purchase in this extremely sought after residential area and we therefore have no hesitation in recommending viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC C75
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 16'9 x 12'5 (5.11m x 3.78m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, storage cupboard, attractive feature fireplace, marble effect hearth and surround, feature double doors to;
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING AREA 16'2 x 10'8 (4.93m x 3.25m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, spotlights, laminated wood effect floor, open plan to dining space, Upvc double glazed double doors to;
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 12'7 x 9'1 (3.84m x 2.77m)
- Built-in slide robes.
- BEDROOM 2 10'11 x 8'3 (3.33m x 2.51m)
- BEDROOM 3 14'3 x 8'3 (4.34m x 2.51m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, spotlights, partially tiled walls.
- Privately enclosed, good sized rear garden, additional side area, off road carparking / garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »