- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location and close to leading schools
- Charming Deceptively Spacious Detached Family Home
- Generous bright and Well-Proportioned Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Luxury fitted Kitchen with Extensive Matching Built in Appliances
- Separate Utility and WC
- Four Well-Proportioned Bedrooms, (Master with En Suite Shower Room)
- Family Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Soffits
- Gas Central Heating
- Generous Site with Beautifully Presented Gardens
- Private and Enclosed Rear Gardens with Ample Parking to the Front
- Early Viewing is Highly Recommended
Additional InformationThis attractive modern detached family home is situated in a quiet cul de sac location just off the Pond Park Road.
Convenient to a range of local amenities including shops, public transport and a range of local leading schools within walking distance. Belfast is also just a short easy commute away.
The property is well presented and tastefully decorated by the current owners and offers good sized family accommodation perfectly complemented by the superb rear garden.
A part garage conversion into a playroom also makes this home ideal for growing families or those who want further reception space.
Offering convenience to both Belfast and Lisburn by either car or public transport this fine home presents good value for money and viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Sold wood strip flooring, uPVC double glazed front door and matching side panel.
- 3.73m x 4.19m (12' 3" x 13' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, ceramic tiled splashbacks, twin electric oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel exractor with glass pelmet, spots, integrated fridge, door through to...
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.73m x 4.19m (12' 3" x 13' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, stainless steel side sink, space for washer and drier, uPVC double glazed door out to rear.
- 4.6m x 3.91m (15' 1" x 12' 10")
Solid wood strip flooring, feature standstone fireplace with slate hearth and inlay, open fire, double doors through to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 2.01m (11' 8" x 6' 7")
Continuation of solid wood strip flooring, uPVC double glazed doors out to rear patio.
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, corner wash hand basin.
- 3.68m x 3.63m (12' 1" x 11' 11")
Laminate wood floor, door through to...
- 1.7m x 3.63m (5' 7" x 11' 11")
Roller shutter door, power and light.
- Hotpress off and access to storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 3.91m (13' 8" x 12' 10")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle and chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 3.63m (13' 7" x 11' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.99m x 3.94m (13' 1" x 12' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.72m x 3.51m (8' 11" x 11' 6")
- Ceramic tiled floor, pedestal wash hand basin, vanity sink unit, fully tiled shower cubicle, spots and extractor fan.
- Tarmac driveway with space for two vehicles, lawn to front and side with specimen trees and shrub planting
Large, fully fenced and enclosed rear garden with generous flat lawn, brick pavior patio to rear and side, with ample space for garden shed and children's climbing frame.
When leaving Lisburn along the Pond Park Road, after the Petrol filling station turn immediately left into the Nettlehill Road. Continue to the end of the road and Wood Vale is the last small cul-de-sac on the right and no.1 is the first house on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »