- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern Ground Floor Apartment
- Access Via Own Front Door
- Spacious Lounge
- Open Plan Kitchen with Dining Area
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Access via Electric Gates to secure, Covered and Allocated Car Parking Space
- Extremely Convenient to a Range of Amenities on Lisburn Road Including Shops, Restaurants and Public Transport
- Close to Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis extremely well presented ground floor apartment is situated within a modern apartment development in a prime location just off Lisburn Road.
The property offers bright accommodation with a lounge open plan to kitchen and 2 bedrooms.
In addition the property benefits from allocated, secure parking.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Glazed front door to
- 7.77m x 3.53m (25' 6" x 11' 7")
(overall at widest points to include open plan Kitchen) Wood flooring
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan and electric oven under, plumbed for dish washer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls, housing for fridge freezer, low voltage spots
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Wood flooring, storage cupboard with gas fired boiler, low voltage spots
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.68m (14' 9" x 12' 1")
(at widest points) Low voltage spots
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 2.84m (15' 0" x 9' 4")
Low voltage spots
- White suits comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan
- Access via electric gates to secure, covered and allocated car parking space
Heading out of Belfast on Lisburn Road, turn left on to Windsor Avenue and Windsor Manor Mews is on the right hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »