- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi Detached Property Right in the Heart of Thriving Village of Ballyholme
- Charm and Character in Abundance
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Living Room with Cast Iron Multi Fuel Burning Stove, Open Plan to Dining Room
- Separate Sitting Room with Attractive Brick Fireplace
- Oak Fitted Kitchen with Granite Worktops, Open Plan to Casual Dining and Family Area with Beautiful Aspect Overlooking Rear Garden
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Mature Beautifully Presented Front Garden in Lawns with Array of Colourful Flowers, Plants, Trees and Shrubs
- Outstanding Fully Enclosed Mature Rear Garden in Lawns with Excellent Degree of Privacy, Timber Decked Terrace and Stone Barbecue Area
- Tarmac Driveway with Parking
- Attached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Sliding Sash Windows
- Many Amenities Close by Including Beach, Esplanade, Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Schools and Post Office
- Bangor Town Centre Also Easily Accessible
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationLocated right in the heart of this thriving and popular village of Ballyholme here is an excellent opportunity to purchase an outstanding semi detached property with excellent convenience to the many amenities, which include beach, esplanade, shops, cafes, restaurants, schools and Post Office.
Number 1 Windmill Road is an outstanding property with charm and character in abundance. The accommodation is very versatile with a range of layouts to suit the needs of the individual owners and comprises good sized living room, with cast iron multi fuel burning stove, open plan to dining area, separate sitting room and bespoke good sized oak fitted kitchen, with granite worktops, open plan to casual dining/family area with beautiful aspect overlooking mature rear garden. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having four well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with three piece white suite.
Outside does not disappoint either. There are delightful mature gardens in lawns to front and rear with vast array of colourful flowers, plants, trees and shrubs. The rear garden is particularly impressive as it is fully enclosed with an excellent degree of privacy, timber decked terrace and york stone paved patio area with built-in brick barbecue. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, sliding sash windows and attached garage.
With all this fine property has to offer we expect high demand from a range of potential purchasers, including first time buyers, young professionals, couples, families and those looking to downsize. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Front door with glazed and etched inset and glazed over panel to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloakroom under stairs, slate floor, cornice ceiling, plate display shelves.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 3.05m x 7.49m (10' 0" x 24' 7")
into bay at widest points
Cast iron multi fuel burning stove on slate hearth, stone recess, bay window, cornice ceiling, feature stained glass window, picture rails, built-in bookshelf.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.44m (10' 0" x 8' 0")
Attractive brick fireplace with brick hearth and wooden sleeper mantel, built-in bookshelves, solid wooden floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- OAK FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO FAMILY/DINING AREA:
- 6.81m x 5.03m (22' 4" x 16' 6")
at widest points narrowing to 8'
Range of high and low level solid oak units, granite work surfaces, belfast sink with mixer tap and solid wooden worktop, integrated oven, integrated four ring hob, splashback, extractor fan above, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated washing machine, storage baskets, aspect overlooking rear garden, breakfast bar with solid wooden worktop, laminate wood effect floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- Plate display shelves.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.1m (11' 0" x 10' 2")
at widest points
Picture rail, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.12m (12' 1" x 10' 3")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.46m x 2.44m (8' 1" x 8' 0")
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, high flush WC, wash hand basin, veneer oak floor, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Beautiful site with mature front garden in lawns and flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, tarmac driveway with parking leading to attached garage.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.97m x 3.05m (19' 7" x 10' 0")
at widest points
Up and over door, power & light
Heading into Ballyholme village turn right onto Windmill Road just past the Post Office.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »