This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached residence in semi rural setting with views of the sea
- Circa 4000 sq ft with four reception rooms and four bedrooms
- Attractive fitted kitchen with extensive range of units, granite work surfaces and appliances
- Utility room with units to match kitchen
- Cloakroom with wc facility / Family bathroom with free standing bath and shower cubicle
- Living room with multi fuel stove, open plan to conservatory
- Master bedroom with balcony and en-suite, guest bedroom with en-suite.
- Games / Playroom on the ground floor
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing
- Attractive well stocked gardens
- Tarmac driveway with generous parking
- An exceptional family home in a tranquil setting
Additional InformationThis outstanding detached residence basks in the perfect combination of being set back from the Warren Road, approached by a residents private laneway, enjoying the privacy of being bordered by open fields while benefiting from views of the sea.
Extending to circa 4000 sq ft the property was commissioned and lived in by the current owner from new and has been built and specified to the highest standard. The property is a blend of gracious formality and casual comfort with drawing and dining rooms complimented by an open plan kitchen/living room which carries through to a southerly facing conservatory. In addition to the four bedrooms which includes two en-suites there is a large ground floor games room which is equally a TV/cinema room.
The specification incorporates the extensive use of French oak, while externally the interesting window detailing enhances the easily maintained brick elevations.
The impressive gated entrance accesses mature well stocked gardens with various outdoor facilities from which to relax and enjoy the serene surroundings.
The property is located 200 yards from the seafront and coastal walks, while the golf club and picturesque town centre are two minutes drive away. For those working in Belfast the commute will be approximately thirty minutes.
- Mahogany front door with double glazed side panels, fan light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid redwood flooring.
- Comprising low flush wc, glass wash stand, tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:17' 3" x 11' 3" (5.26m x 3.43m)
- Feature arched window with leaded glass.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING:28' 6" x 13' 6" (8.69m x 4.11m)
- Solid wood flooring, reclaimed brick Inglenook with cast iron stove, low voltage lights, Belfast sink, excellent range of high and low level Cherrywood units with granite work tops, integrated dishwasher, gas/electric cooking range, ceramic 4-ring hob, integrated fridge freezer, part tiled walls, concealed lighting, open plan to:-
- CONSERVATORY:12' 6" x 11' 6" (3.81m x 3.51m)
- Double glazed, ceramic tiled floor, French doors to patio and garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:10' 0" x 5' 3" (3.05m x 1.6m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level Cherrywood units.
- DRAWING ROOM:16' 9" x 16' 0" (5.11m x 4.88m)
- French oak floor, marble fireplace with gas fire, corniced ceiling, arched leaded picture window with sea views to the Copelands, French window to balcony.
- MASTER BEDROOM:19' 6" x 14' 7" (5.94m x 4.44m)
- French oak flooring, excellent range of built-in furniture, French doors to balcony, sea views to Copeland Islands.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, concealed cistern wc, vanitory unit, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel radiator, low voltage lights.
- Walk-in hotpress, French doors.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 10" x 12' 6" (3.91m x 3.81m)
- Low voltage lights, range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (3)/GUEST BEDROOM:15' 4" x 11' 3" (4.67m x 3.43m)
- Arched leaded window, sea views, low voltage lights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lights.
- BEDROOM (4):15' 0" x 12' 3" (4.57m x 3.73m)
- Low voltage lights.
- White suite comprising free-standing bath with central taps, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lights, heated towel radiator.
- LOUNGE/GAMES ROOM:16' 3" x 15' 6" (4.95m x 4.72m)
- GARAGE:19' 3" x 13' 6" (5.87m x 4.11m)
- Up and over door, service door, oil fired boiler.
- Extensive landscaped gardens in lawns with shrubs and mature trees. Sunny patio, barbeque area. Raised patio area, sea views.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 9 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views