- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Detached Residence On A Private Landscaped Site
- Offering Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Living Room With Feature Slate Fireplace And Living Flame Gas Inset Fire
- Drawing Room With Limestone And Slate Fireplace & Multi-Fuel Wood-Burning Stove (Coal & Wood)
- Extensive Use Of Solid Walnut Flooring Through Ground Floor Reception Areas
- Dining Room With uPVC Double Glazed French Doors To Rear Patio
- Stylish Solid Oak Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances And Polished Granite Work Surfaces
- Casual Dining Area/Family Room
- Separate Utility Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- uPVC Double Glazing In Oak Trim Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Excellent Contemporary White Bathroom Suite With Freestanding Bath
- Detached Matching Garage
- Flagged Patio Leading To Garden In Lawn To Rear
- Private Side Garden Area In Lawn
- Ample Off Street Parking To Side
- Convenient To Picturesque Hillsborough Village
- Close To A1, Sprucefield, Belfast and Lisburn
- Located Within Easy Reach Of Local Schools And Public Transport
Additional InformationThis stunning detached residence comes onto the market and will no doubt create an immediate interest with those seeking a quality home on a private landscaped site with a fine Hillsborough address.
This superb home offers generous accommodation throughout to include; entrance hall with solid walnut flooring, storage cupboard and downstairs cloakroom, drawing room with livingstone and slate fireplace, and multi-fuel wood-burning stove, living room with feature slate fireplace, 'L' shaped solid oak fitted kitchen with casual dining area / family area and dining room. On the first floor, excellent bedroom accommodation can be found to include four well proportioned bedrooms with the master bedroom offering an ensuite shower room, also on the first floor is an excellent contemporary white bathroom with free standing bath.
Set in this private development, No. 1 Walkers Farm will appeal to those seeking a fine Hillsborough address in a popular residential locality. All in all, we would expect strong interest in this fine home and early viewing is a must!
- uPVC entrance door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid walnut flooring, under stair storage cupboard with cloak space. Downstairs cloakroom/WC in contemporary white suite, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.35m (16' 0" x 11' 0")
Slate fireplace and hearth, gas inset fire, carved wooden surround, solid walnut flooring and recessed low voltage spot lights.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.91m (15' 0" x 12' 10")
Multi-fuel wood-burning stove, slate hearth, limestone surround and mantle, recessed low voltage spotlights and solid wood flooring.
- L-SHAPED KITCHEN / CASUAL DINING AREA / FAMILY AREA:
- 7.19m x 5.36m (23' 7" x 17' 7")
Excellent range of solid oak high and low level units, polished granite work surfaces. Belfast sink unit and mixer tap over, partially tiled walls, 'Farmstyle 1100' gas and electric range and extractor canopy over, integrated Fridge/Freezer, integrated dishwasher, country dresser with solid wood work surfaces and plate rack. Ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlights. uPVC double glazed French doors to rear patio.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of solid oak high and low level units, single basin sink unit with mixer tap, recessed for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.66m (12' 10" x 12' 0")
uPVC double glazed French doors to rear patio.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Access to linen cupboard, pressurised water system, access to roofspace with potential for conversion subject to planning permission.
- PRINCIPLE BEDROOM:
- 5.05m x 4.88m (16' 7" x 16' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite, fully tiled shower cubicle, power shower, low flush WC, vanity unit and mixer tap over, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 3.91m (15' 0" x 12' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.76m x 3.15m (12' 4" x 10' 4")
Excellent views across countryside.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.91m x 3.66m (12' 10" x 12' 0")
- Contemporary white suite, freestanding ball and claw bath with telephone hand shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled double shower cubicle, power shower, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To front, neat garden in lawn bordered by shrub beds. To side, private south facing garden laid in lawn, and a tarmac driveway from front to rear, parking for 2+ cars.
To rear, flagged patio area leading to child friendly garden laid in lawn bordered by mature conifer hedging, outside light.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.94m x 4.06m (19' 6" x 13' 4")
Up and over door, side service door.
From Hillsborough take Culcavy Road, Walkers Farm is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »