- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent semi detached
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Lounge- feature multi fuel burner
- Kitchen open to dining area
- Modern bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Front and rear gardens
- Detached garage
- Cul de sac setting
Situated just off the Cairnshill Road, this deceptively spacious semi detached home offers spacious well proportioned accommodation comprising three good sized bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, a spacious lounge with feature multi fuel burning fire, modern fitted kitchen which opens to the family dining area and deluxe white bathroom suite on first floor completes this impressive accommodation. Internally the present vendors have finished and presented the property to a high standard. The Cairnshill Park and Ride is only a short distance away, as well as the convenient shops along Newton Park, Forestside Shopping Centre and leading schools all close by. An excellent home in superb order.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 16'7 x 12'5 (5.05m x 3.78m)
- Hole in the wall fireplace with feature multi fuel burning fire.
- Kitchen 19'3 X 11'6 (5.87m X 3.51m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, extractor fan, 4 ring gas hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, open to dining area.
- Dining area
- Tiled floor, sliding doors to rear gardens.
- 1st floor
- Landing, storage with gas boiler.
- Bedroom 1 12'11 x11'3 (3.94m x 3.43m)
- Range of built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 2 14'4 x8'7 (4.37m x 2.62m)
- Built in sliding robes.
- Bedroom 3 10'7 x 7'2 (3.23m x 2.18m)
- Additional recess, roof window.
- Bathroom 8'3 x 6'1 (2.51m x 1.85m)
- Deluxe white suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Chrome thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking leading to detached garage
- Detached garage 17'3 x 8'6 (5.26m x 2.59m)
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Front gardens
- Garden to front laid in lawn with slate flower bed.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn, flagged patio area, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »