- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Planning Permission has been approved for 7 units PLUS
- Large detached Nineteenth Century stone-built residence
- Within walking distance of Maghaberry Village and easily accessible to M1 at Moira
- Large drawing room
- Large living room with feature fireplace
- Dining room with wooden floors and feature fireplace
- Playroom or office
- Large kitchen with dining area
- Bar/party room equipped with working pumps and optics
- 4 Bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Oil fired central heating
- Large spacious gardens to front, side and rear
- Primary school within minutes walk
- Bus service operates in the immediate area
- Local shops nearby
Additional InformationA little piece of history......
We are delighted to bring this wonderful Blackstone house to the market.
The property was first noted on the 1832-33 edition of the Ordnance Survey Map as part of the Hertford Estate. It was described as a thatched dwelling consisting of between four and six rooms. In 1911 the dwelling house was remodelled in Edwardian style, the thatch was replaced with natural slate. Subsequent extensions were added to accommodate modern day living.
The property now consists of four spacious reception rooms, four bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom. Outside there are generous gardens and a number of useful outbuildings which could be further developed.
Located in the heart of the thriving village of Maghaberry, M1 access at Moira is within 2 miles, Lisburn 7 miles and Belfast International Airport is approximately 16 miles.
The property is competitively priced to allow for renovation and further improvements.
Planning Permission has been approved for 7 units (see map)
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed entrance door. Feature stained glass window. Picture rail. Panelled ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.378m x 4.484m (17' 8" x 14' 9")
(into bay windows). Feature fireplace. Panelled ceiling. Picture rail. Feature double aspect windows.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.949m x 3.343m (16' 3" x 10' 12")
Feature antique fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth. Reclaimed floorboards. Picture rail. Panelled ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 7.512m x 4.949m (24' 8" x 16' 3")
Feature period fireplace with cast iron inset. Wall lights. Understairs storage. Picture rail. Panelled ceiling.
- 3.631m x 2.987m (11' 11" x 9' 10")
- REAR HALL:
- Attractive tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.241m x 4.736m (17' 2" x 15' 6")
Good range of high and low level units. Belfast sink unit. Built in gas hob and electric under oven. Spotlights. Exposed Blackstone walls. Attractive tiled floor. Cupboard with oil fired boiler. Part tiled walls.
- STONE STORE (WITH BAR):
- 4.714m x 4.614m (15' 6" x 15' 2")
- Reclaimed floorboards. Picture rail. Panelled ceiling. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder. Leaded glass doors to bathroom and wc.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 4.93m x 3.351m (16' 2" x 10' 12")
Feature cast iron fireplace. Attractive panelled ceiling. Wash hand basin. Reclaimed floorboards.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.308m x 3.743m (14' 2" x 12' 3")
(at widest point) Feature panelled ceiling. Cast iron fireplace. Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 2.556m x 2.55m (8' 5" x 8' 4")
Feature panelled ceiling. Wash hand basin. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 2.762m x 2.227m (9' 1" x 7' 4")
Picture rail. Panelled ceiling. Two built in cupboards. Wash hand basin. Exposed floorboards.
- Feature stained glass window. White suite. Roll top bath. Tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- WC ROOM:
- Feature leaded glass window. Part wood panelled walls. Tiled floor. WC.
- 4.965m x 4.606m (16' 3" x 15' 1")
Plumbed for washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer.
- Spacious mature front, side and rear garden in lawn with mature hedging, shrubs and trees. Patio areas. Garden store.
from Maghaberry take Trummery Lane and the property is on the right
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »