Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- An opportunity to purchase a timeless home with integrated retail opportunities
- Ideal for anyone wishing to run a small retail shop from their home premises
- Ideal layout for use as a bed and breakfast business or simply a family home with great space
- Two separate kitchens, one set-up as a commercial kitchen, or as an ideal office etc
- Welcoming central entrance hall with a tiled floor accessed via an enclosed porch
- Stunning main lounge with a feature fireplace and a bay window
- Formal dining room with access to the kitchen or ideal as a second reception room
- Downstairs WC and utility area leading to the commercial shop, which could be blocked off
- Three beautifully decorated double bedrooms – all with attractive en-suites
- Large landing with access to a fantastic private terrace overlooking the rooftops of the village
- Oil fired central heating and partial double glazing
- Plenty of upgrades including being re-wired and re-plumbed in 2009
- Parking space to the front of the property for two cars
- Commercial business is currently run as a successful Chocolatiers - planning permission in place
- Bed and Breakfast currently charging circa £70 per double room per night
- Located right in the centre of Saintfield with an abundance of amenities on your doorstep
- Excellent value for money offering a lifestyle opportunity
A Tasty Opportunity!
This is an amazing opportunity to purchase a timeless and charming family home that benefits from the unique opportunity to run a small, but very well located retail business with its own road frontage in the centre of Saintfield. A bed and breakfast is another possibility for due to the flexible accommodation and of course the benefit of having two kitchens, two receptions rooms and three bedrooms that all happen to have en-suite facilities!
On top of having these unique and beneficial attributes the property itself is bursting with charm and character. The vendor has undertaken a lot of the costly upgrades like wiring and plumbing whilst keeping the décor and homely feel intact. One of the lovely features is the completely private and enclosed decked terrace overlooking the rear roof-tops and countryside.
Downstairs comprises an enclosed porch that leads to a welcoming entrance hall, a delightful lounge with a feature fireplace and a bay window, a formal dining room or second reception room with access to the kitchen, a kitchen with a good range of units, a second commercial kitchen which could easily be converted to a further reception room or office, a rear hall with a utility area, a guest toilet and access to the shop.
The very appealing shop that is fitted with shelving, a till area and an attractive front that is sure to be popular due to the village centre location. The shop can be accessed from the main house or this could be closed off if preferred.
The grounds are very easily maintained, you have two decked areas, parking for two cars to the front of the building, and a lovely raised patio area to the front of the property so you can watch the world go by.
The lovely village of Saintfield benefits from restaurants, pubs, antique shops, chemists and its own travel agent, to name but a few. Local schools have a growing reputation as being some of the best in the province and the town has a great community feel, events are organised for everyone to get together at special times throughout the year.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements
Hallway 10'2" x 6'9"
Lounge 22' x 11'10"
Kitchen 16'5" x 10'2"
Dining Room 18'1" x 10'5"
Chefs Kitchen/Office 14'1" x 11'8"
Landing 17'11" x 6'7"
Bedroom 1 11'1" x 10'5"
En-suite Shower Room 10'4" x 6'6'"
Bedroom 2 12' x 8'7"
En-suite Bathroom 8'10" x 6'9"
Bedroom 3 11'4" x 8'9"
En-suite Bathroom 8'8" x 6'10"
Retail Shop 18'10" x 6'9"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views