This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Red Brick Semi-Detached
- General Modernisation Required Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom In Coloured Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Pleasant Corner Site With Gardens To Front And Rear
- Popular And Convenient Location Close To All Local Amenities And Transport Routes
Additional InformationExceptionally well located off Finaghy Road South, the property benefits from its close proximity to all local amenities, schooling and transport routes to Belfast city centre. The property itself requires general modernisation throughout and has accommodation comprising of three bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen and bathroom. It is worth noting the property is positioned on a generous corner site with a detached garage and driveway parking. Viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- PVC door to entrance porch. Inner door to entrance hall.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 2.95m (12' 5" x 9' 8")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.25m (11' 2" x 10' 8")
- 4.09m x 3.1m (13' 5" x 10' 2")
High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Recess for cooker.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.3m (12' 5" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.72m (11' 2" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.26m (8' 3" x 7' 5")
- Coloured suite. Panelled bath with shower attachment. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Access to roof space.
- Detached garage. Corner site with gardens in lawns and patio.
(in last 30 days)
110th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »