- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationA spacious detached home occuping a corner site in this small cul de sac development.
The property boasts excellent family accommodation including three reception rooms plus a conservatory and five bedrooms.
Whilst enjoying a semi rural village setting, the property is well placed for commuting, within easy reach of Lisburn, Belfast and the International Airport.
Accommodation in brief comprises:- Reception Hall; Lounge; Dining Room; Family Room; uPVC double glazed Conservatory; Kitchen/Dining Area; Utility Room.
First floor: Master Bedroom (with Ensuite Shower Room); 4 further Bedrooms (one with ensuite w.c.); Bathroom with white suite.
Specification includes: Oil fired central heating; uPVC double glazed windows; Beam vacuum system; uPVC fascias.
Outside: Double width tarmacadam driveway to front. Integral Garage (18'8" x 13'11") with roller door; boiler room; w.c. with wash hand basin, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Second tarmacadam driveway to side. Front and side garden in lawn. Brick paved rear garden. Timber fence surround.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminated wooden floor. Walk-in cloaks cupboard.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.05m x 2.82m (16' 7" x 9' 3")
Fireplace of wooden surround, marble inset and hearth. Coved ceiling.
- 4.72m x 3.66m (15' 6" x 12' 5")
Fireplace of wooden surround, marble inset and hearth. Corniced ceiling. Solid wooden flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 2.95m (12' 10" x 9' 8")
Solid wooden flooring. Corniced ceiling. Patio doors.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 3.58m x 3.05m (11' 9" x 10' 0")
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 3.89m x 3.51m (12' 9" x 11' 6")
Range of 'Shaker' style high and low level cupboards in 'white'. Space for Range cooker with extractor extractor fan over. Fully tiled walls. Integrated dishwasher. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and hose attachment.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.828m x 2.033m (9' 3" x 6' 8")
High and low level cupboards. Fully tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor. Door to Integral Garage.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.4m x 4.27m (21' 0" x 14' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Shower cubicle, vanitory wash hand basin with mixer tap, and low flush wc. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 4.9m x 2.92m (16' 1" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM 3:
- 3.84m x 3.05m (12' 7" x 10' 0")
- ENSUITE W.C.
- Wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush w.c. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 4:
- 3.76m x 2.9m (12' 4" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM 5:
- 3.84m x 2.59m (12' 7" x 8' 6")
- Modern white suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, and low flush wc. Chrome towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Downlighters in chrome.
From Lisburn take the Pond Park Road. At top of road turn left at junction towards airport and take second left into Stoneyford Road. Go past reservoir and The Lodge is on the left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »