This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- UNFURNISHED DUPLEX APARTMENT ON 1st and 2nd FLOOR ON THE MOUNT STEWART ESTATE
- ACCESS TO GARDENS AND GROUNDS OF ESTATE
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM & SEPARATE NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- 2 BEDROOMS ON 2ND FLOOR
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- PARKING / COMMUNAL GARDENS / COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- £545 PER MONTH INCLUDING RATES
Additional InformationThis property is situated within the private grounds of the famous Mount Stewart Estate, home of the Vane-Tempest Stewart family and located on the shores of Strangford Lough. This property was the original laundry now converted into four apartment set in a picturesque surroundings in the private part of Mount Stewart Estate lending itself to a very desirable lifestyle of Lake walks... lunch in the National Trust Bay Restaurant and delightful country rambles. To appreciate all this fine home has to offer a prospective tenant viewing is a must. Contact Neill Estate Agents as viewing is strictly by appointment.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 3 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views