- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached home
- Three/ four bedrooms
- Living room
- Kitchen/ diner
- Family bathroom
- Private garden
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic family home in this popular development in Ballynahinch.
The adaptable accommodation is bright and spacious throughout and is perfect for the growing family with the option of changing the layout for extra bedrooms if needed.
The accommodation comprises living room, kitchen with dining area, conservatory, three bedrooms, dining room/ bedroom four and a family bathroom.
Externally the property is set on a good size site with off street parking and garden to the front and rear. Additional benefits include a garage, oil fired central heating, double glazing, PVC fascia and soffits. The property is within walking distance of Ballynahinch town centre and all the local amenities, restaurants and schools and with so much to offer early viewing is must.
- Entrance Hall 19'7" x 7'11" (5.97m x 2.41m)
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Solid wood flooring.
- Living Room 16'9" x 11'6" (5.11m x 3.51m)
- Fireplace with wood surround, granite inset, tiled hearth. Solid wood flooring. Cornicing.
- Bedroom One 11'0" x 10'10" (3.35m x 3.30m)
- Front facing room.
- Kitchen/Dining 16'7" x 13'1" (5.05m x 3.99m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine, stainless steel sink unit and a half, island unit, granite worktops, feature brick surrounding, space for gas double oven, cornicing, tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash, double doors to rear.
- Conservatory 12'0" x 11'4" (3.66m x 3.45m)
- Tiled flooring, double doors to side.
- Dining Room/Bedroom Two 14'1" x 16'3" (4.29m x 4.95m)
- Rear facing room, Cornicing.
- Bathroom 10'11" x 8'1" (3.33m x 2.46m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, stand alone bath and shower, Tiled flooring and wall tiling.
- First floor
- Large store.
- Bedroom Three 12'8" x 11'5" (3.86m x 3.48m)
- Solid wood flooring. Storage into eaves.
- Bedroom Four 15'0" x 12'0" (4.57m x 3.66m)
- Built in wardrobes, hotpress and storage into eaves. Solid wooden flooring.
- Garden to front laid to lawn, tarmac driveway. Enclosed garden to rear, decked area, lawn and paved areas.
- Garage 19'5" x 11'2" (5.92m x 3.40m)
- Roller door, boiler, power and light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »