This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Exclusive Crescent setting within Holywood Town centre
- Secure gated entrance with ample parking
- Double fronted two storey end townhouse (Grade B2 listed)
- Five well proportioned bedrooms
- Three spacious reception rooms
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Utility room and boiler room
- Bathroom and Cloakroom with WC
- Oil fired central heating
- Private enclosed rear patio and Concrete fuel store
- Single garage within shared block
- Garden area to rear
Additional InformationThe Crescent is one of Holywood's most sought after addresses with it's unique and private gated townhouses in the heart of Holywood Town centre.
The exclusive and private setting dated back to 1860's and enjoy a B2 listing within the Holywood Conservation area.
This particular end townhouse is a symetrical two storey house built in 1864 with polychrome brick, natural slate roof and rectangular chimney stacks. The windows are timber sliding sash which add to the refined character of this handsome terrace.
The accommodation is gracious and generous in proportion with three reception rooms, kitchen with casual dining area, utility room, boiler room and cloakroom with WC on the ground floor. On the first floor is a large bathroom and five well proportioned bedrooms.
Outside is ample parking within the gated entrance and the property benefits from a garage to the rear with associated garden space.
All in all a superb opportunity to acquire a historic and landmark dwelling in a highly regarded residential location.
Private viewing is recommended.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original tiled floor. Corniced ceiling.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling.
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, tongue and groove walls.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.05m x 4.52m (16' 7" x 14' 10")
Fireplace with cast iron grate and open fire. Corniced ceiling, ceiling rose. Double doors.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.18m (15' 0" x 10' 5")
Into alcove. Corniced ceiling, ceiling rose.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.96m (13' 9" x 13' 0")
Fireplace with open fire. Corniced ceiling.
- 3.96m x 3.68m (13' 0" x 12' 1")
Stainless steel single drainer sink unit, recess for cooking range, high and low level units, double oven, terracotta tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.84m x 2.03m (12' 7" x 6' 8")
Belfast sink. Plumbed for washing machine.
- BOILER ROOM:
- 3.m x 2.34m (9' 10" x 7' 8")
Oil fired central heating boiler. Lagged copper cylinder. Terracotta tiled floor.
First Floor Return
- White suite comprising: panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.81m x 1.98m (12' 6" x 6' 6")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.05m x 4.17m (19' 10" x 13' 8")
Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and tiled hearth, corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.88m x 4.5m (16' 0" x 14' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.91m (13' 0" x 12' 10")
Cast iron fireplace, corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.57m x 3.15m (15' 0" x 10' 4")
- MID GARAGE:
- 4.95m x 3.m (16' 3" x 9' 10")
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »