This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully Presented Link Detached Property
- Situated in 'The Cottages' at the Exclusive Mill Village Development, Comber
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Contemporary Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Miele Appliances
- Kitchen Open Plan to Lounge/Dining Area with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Attractive White Suite Family Bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Beam Vacuum System
- Built in Speaker System
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Brick Paviour Driveway Leading to Attached Garage
- Fully Enclosed Rear Gardens Laid in Lawns with Brick Paviour Patio Areas Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Residents Within The Mill Village Enjoy Access to a Fantastic Leisure Complex Including Swimming Pool, Spa and Fitness Suite
- Located Within Striking Distance of Comber Town Centre Boasting Range of Local Amenities
- Ease of Access to Main Routes for Commuting to Belfast, Newtownards and Bangor
Additional Information'The Mill Village' combines contemporary design and high quality specification to create an award winning development which it the epitome of sophisticated stylish living. This beautifully presented link detached home is located within 'The Cottages' at the Mill Village Development, Comber. The location is within striking distance of Comber town centre boasting a varied range of local amenities, shops, local schools and restaurants. The location also offers ease of access to the main routes for commuting to Belfast, Bangor and Newtownards. Belfast city centre, George Best City airport, The Ulster Hospital, David Lloyd Fitness Centre, Stormont Parliament Buildings and Dundonald Village are only a short drive away. This exceptionally presented property has been finished to a most exacting specification with a bright and spacious layout catering for the lifestyles of today's busy families. The heart of the home is undoubtedly the superb open plan kitchen dining living space opening via French doors to the rear garden. The modern fully fitted kitchen is also complete with an excellent range of integrated Miele appliances. There are three bedrooms to the first floor with the master bedroom benefitting from a luxury Ensuite shower room and a family white suite bathroom. Further benefits include a downstairs WC, Beam vacuum system, Upvc double glazing, gas fired central heating and built in speaker system throughout. Externally this great property is further enhanced by fully enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns with brick paviour patio area ideal for children to play or for outdoor entertaining. Additionally, there is driveway parking leading to an attached garage. The residents within the Mill Village enjoy access to a fantastic leisure complex in the Linen House Building which includes swimming pool, spa and fitness suite. We believe demand for the property will be high and recommend your earliest possible viewing.
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak wooden floor, storage cupboard under stairs.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, tiled splashback, chrome mixer taps, solid oak wooden floor.
- KITCHEN/LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 8.1m x 5.69m (26' 7" x 18' 8")
at widest points, L-shaped. Modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset stainless steel single and a half drainer sink unit, Miele five ring gas hob, contemporary stainless steel and glass extractor hood above, integrated Miele fridge freezer, integrated Miele microwave, integrated Miele dishwasher, integrated under counter freezer, central island unit with built-in storage, recessed spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor, open through to lounge/dining area with solid oak wooden floor, contemporary electric wall mounted fireplace, built-in speaker system, uPVC French doors to rear garden.
- Linen press with built-in shelving and hanging rail, large storage cupboard with gas fired boiler and Beam vacuum system.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.18m (11' 8" x 10' 5")
Spotlighting, built-in speaker sound system, outlook to rear. En Suite Attractive white suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with bowl sink unit and storage below, chrome mixer taps, large fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit and drencher head, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, spotlighting, built-in speaker system.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.97m (11' 7" x 9' 9")
Outlook to front, spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 1.83m (8' 6" x 6' 0")
Outlook to front, spotlighting, access hatch to roofspace.
- Attractive white suite comprising: low flush WC, panelled keyhole bath with chrome mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity sink unit with bowl sink unit, chrome mixer taps and storage below, tiled splashback, spotlighting, tiled floor.
- Brick paviour driveway providing car parking leading to attached garage.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.64m x 2.95m (18' 6" x 9' 8")
Electric roller shutter door, access to overhead storage, light and power.
- Rear gardens laid in lawns with brick paviour patio areas, ideal for outdoor entertaining or children at play.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 4 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views