This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- An impressive detached bungalow with beautifully mature gardens
- Spacious reception/dining hall with entertaining area
- Lounge with large picture window overlooking the garden and a view of the sea
- Attractive refitted kitchen with solid light oak units and a variety of appliances
- Rear Sun porch leading to Utility / Washroom with wc
- Inner hall leading to three bedrooms, two with fitted robes
- Tiled bathroom with white suite including bath and shower cubicle
- Garden conservatory
- Detached matching garage
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed window frames, facias and soffits
- Mature gardens surround the bungalow with private paved patio and large parking area
- A short walk from the village and local amenities including shops, churches and coffee shop
- A few minutes drive from Bangor and convenient to commuter routes
Additional InformationSituated on the periphery of the picturesque seaside village of Groomsport, this delightful detached bungalow occupies a level mature corner site, 300 yards from the heart of the village. Renowned for it’s the peace and tranquility the location also offers access to a green which overlooks the harbour and natural anchorage with it’s myriad or moored boats. Further round is a sandy beach and wonderful coastline walks.
This much admired bungalow enjoys generously proportioned reception rooms with a large dining hall worthy of special mention with a formal lounge overlooking the attractive mature gardens. A large kitchen has recently been refitted with an extensive range of units and appliances which is facilitated by a utility area accessed through the rear sun porch. Three bedrooms are located off an inner hall with a modern tiled bathroom adjacent.
Outside the excellent facilities include a garden conservatory and large detached matching garage with generous parking.
The property has been well maintained and presented and will appeal to a wide range of purchasers and we recommend viewing to appreciate all that the bungalow has to offer.
- UPVC double glazed front door.
- RECEPTION/DINING HALL:22' 9" x 14' 9" (6.93m x 4.5m)
- Sea views, feature window.
- LOUNGE:20' 9" x 13' 9" (6.32m x 4.19m)
- Sea views, picture window, stone fireplace with marble hearth and Baxi fire, corniced ceiling.
- KITCHEN/DINING:15' 3" x 13' 6" (4.65m x 4.11m)
- One and a half bowl Franke stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica work tops, solid oak units, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, double built-in stainless steel oven and microwave, ceramic 4-ring hob, stainless steel extractor, integrated ironing board, concealed lighting, low voltage lights, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR SUN PORCH:10' 9" x 6' 0" (3.28m x 1.83m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, double glazed sliding patio doors.
- UTILITY/BOILER ROOM:
- Oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, Belfast sink, wc.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- BEDROOM (1):11' 9" x 8' 9" (3.58m x 2.67m)
- Low voltage lights.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 6" x 10' 6" (3.81m x 3.2m)
- Measurement to include built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors, low voltage lights.
- BEDROOM (3):10' 0" x 9' 0" (3.05m x 2.74m)
- Including range of built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors, low voltage lights.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel radiator, hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- GARDEN CONSERVATORY:10' 0" x 7' 4" (3.05m x 2.24m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, sliding patio door.
- Concrete drive, brick barbeque, mature gardens to front and side with lawns, trees, shrubs and hedging.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE:24' 3" x 14' 6" (7.39m x 4.42m)
- Up and over roller door, service door, light and power.
- Paved sun patio to rear with mature shrubs, separate patio with greenhouse, outside light and water tap.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 9 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views