- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- END TERRACE HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS / 1 RECEPTION
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- OAK INTERNAL DOORS
- CARPETS & BLINDS INCLUDED IN SALE
- EPC RATING B
- A fantastic opportunity to purchase a delightful modern three bedroom home situated just off the Limavady Road in the much sought after Beechgrove.
Walking distance to St. Columbs Park, Foyle Arena, Ebrington Square and the Peace Bridge.
This home offers excellent accommodation for first time buyers or those wishing to downsize.
Early Viewing Recommended.
- Having understairs storage and tiled floor.
- GUEST WHB & WC
- Having tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.42m x 3.40m (14'6" x 11'2")
- Having magnificent marble fireplace with granite hearth, multi fuel stove, tiled floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 5.59m x 3.78m to widest points (18'4" x 12'5" to w
- Having range of eye and low level units with high gloss doors, hob, underoven, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, recessed lighting, dining space, tiled floor..
- FIRST FLOOR
- Having storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.81m x 3.28m (12'6" x 10'9")
- Comprising fully tiled walk in shower, whb and wc, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.38m x 3.28m to widest points (11'1" x 10'9" to w
- BEDROOM 3 2.77m x 2.36m (9'1" x 7'9")
- Having built in wardrobe.
- Comprising bath with telephone hand shower attachment to taps, whb and wc, fully tiled walk in shower, tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Tarmac parking to front.
Lawn to side and rear enclosed by wall, fence and gate.
Overlooking landscaped communal green area.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- Estimated Annual Rates: £910.38 (Sept 2020)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »