- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Feature Red Brick Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- Upvc Double Glazed & Exterior Doors
- Gas Central Heating
- En Suite Shower Room
Additional InformationModern Constructed Semi Detached Villa Holding A Corner Site In Ever Popular Location.
A superb opportunity to purchase a modern constructed semi detached villa holding a prime corner site within this most popular location. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in under oven and hob with dining area and classic white family bathroom. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, gas central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom, utility room and master bedroom with en suite shower room. Holding a corner site with off street carparking and conveniently positioned to the City, Mater Hospital and the many amenities offered by this most vibrant location makes immediate viewing a must.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 5.82 x 3.69 (19'1" x 12'1")
- 2 double panelled radiators, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.21 x 2.99 (13'10" x 9'10")
- Single drainer stainless sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and electric oven, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floors.
Dining room: understairs cloakrooms.
- Utility Room 1.50 x 2.42 (4'11" x 7'11")
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, tumble dryer space, gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor, upvc double glazed rear door.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Classic white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, storage cupboards.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, fully tiled walls, pvc ceiling,
- Bedroom 3.97 x 3.15 (13'0" x 10'4")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.51 x 2.53 (8'3" x 8'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.80 x 3.36 (12'6" x 11'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, telephone hand shower, drench shower head, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, pvc ceiling chrome radiator.
- Gardens front, side and rear in hard landscaping, off street carparking, outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »