- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully presented detached family home located in a popular and highly sought after residential location just off the Upper Malone Road
- Spacious entrance hall with downstairs WC and utility room
- Generous living/dining room with gas coal effect fire; separate family room
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and casual dining area
- Large master bedroom with excellent range of built-in robes, three further bedrooms also with built-in robes
- First floor contemporary white bathroom suite, fully tiled with walk in corner shower
- Ample driveway parking, private enclosed rear garden with decked area onto lawn
- Oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed throughout
- Excellent location close to leading schools, shopping facilities, golf clubs and public transport routes providing access to Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationAn impressive detached family home positioned in a prime location just off the Upper Malone Road within close proximity to leading schools, shops and public transport routes to Belfast City Centre. Internally the property is beautifully presented comprising a spacious entrance hall leading to a bright living/dining room with door to modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. The garage has been converted allowing for a separate family room/study/ground floor bedroom, downstairs WC and utility room. The first floor boasts four well-proportioned bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, family bathroom with white suite and walk in corner shower. Externally the property enjoys a private enclosed rear garden with decked patio area onto lawn, driveway parking to the front for several cars. Always an extremely popular area this house will be no exception and appealing to a wide range of potential purchasers, early viewing is highly recommended.
- 5.466m x 1.896m (17' 11" x 6' 3")
Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC front door.
- LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM:
- 6.493m x 3.413m (21' 4" x 11' 2")
Feature fireplace with mahogany surround and gas inset, carpet flooring, door to kitchen.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.577m x 2.632m (11' 9" x 8' 8")
Laminate wood effect floor, spotlights.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC/CLOAKROOM.:
- 2.727m x 1.195m (8' 11" x 3' 11")
WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.675m x 1.19m (8' 9" x 3' 11")
Plumbed for washing machne.
- 4.76m x 2.664m (15' 7" x 8' 9")
Modern fully fitted kitchen, built-in stainless steel oven, four ring electric hob and stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled walls and floor, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, spotlights, uPVC door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.462m x 2.831m (11' 4" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.82m x 3.36m (12' 6" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.802m x 2.402m (9' 2" x 7' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.821m x 2.288m (9' 3" x 7' 6")
- 2.485m x 1.782m (8' 2" x 5' 10")
White suite comprising wc, wash hand basin, bath, fully tiled walk-in corner shower, spotlights.
- Private, enclosed rear garden with decking onto lawn, outside tap and boundary fencing.
Leaving Belfast on the Upper Malone Road shortly after Finaghy Road South turn right into Olde Forge Manor. Strathyre Park is then first cul-de-sac on your left, facing Willis Lake.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »