- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Detached Family Home within an exclusive gated development
- Sitting Room, Drawing Room, Family Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Utility Room
- 5 Double Bedrooms - 4 of which have ensuite shower rooms to include:
- Master Suite with ensuite Bathroom, Dressing Room plus balcony
- Downstairs Cloakroom with wc
- Gas Fired Central Heating plus uPVC Double Glazed
- Beam central vacuum
- Bose sound system with ceiling mounted speakers
- Integral Garage
- Easily maintained low maintenance front, side and rear gardens, paved patio area
- Popular and very convenient location close to many leading senior and primary schools, Belfast and Ballyhackamore
Additional InformationThe exceptionally well presented detached family home occupies a prime site within this prestigious gated development, just off Stormont Park, a stone's throw from Stormont Estate and Campbell College.
On entering the property one is immediately struck by the grand hallway and welcoming family atmosphere. Further investigation revels three good sized reception rooms that lend themselves equally well to cosy nights in or entertaining large family events. The first floor boasts five double bedrooms, four of which benefit from ensuites, while the master bedroom has both an ensuite bathroom and dressing room.
All of which has been well-maintained by the current and original owners who have enjoyed the convenience of the area within close proximity to many leading schools, within a pleasant stroll of Ballyhackamore with its popular restaurants / bars and coffee shops plus the Ulster Hospital and Parliament Buildings.
The spacious and well-designed accommodation is ideal for the established or growing family wanting a modern home within a convenient and popular location.
- Hardwood front door with double glazed sidelights.
- ENCLOSED TILED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Spacious hall, ceramic tiled floor, understairs storage.
- SEPARATE CLOAKROOM:
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 'L SHAPED' SITTING ROOM:
- 7.4m x 4.2m (24' 3" x 13' 9")
Solid oak wood flooring, free standing TV storage unit plus matching shelving. Hardwood double glazed French doors to garden.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.3m x 4.3m (23' 11" x 14' 1")
Solid oak wood flooring, attractive stone fireplace with slate inset and polished marble hearth. Hardwood double glazed French doors to garden.
- MODERN FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 8.2m x 6.2m (26' 11" x 20' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units and matching island, range of built-in appliances to include: Siemens oven and grill, warming tray, microwave, built-in Neff 5 ring gas hob, matching stainless steel extractor fan, built-in Siemens coffee maker, Fisher and Paykel double drawer dishwasher, Maytag American fridge / freezer and wine cooler, granite worktop, drainer and upstands. Sliding glass doors leading to dining room / den.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.m x 3.4m (16' 5" x 11' 2")
(Currently Sitting Room) - Solid oak wood flooring, hardwood double glazed French doors to exterior.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.8m x 1.8m (9' 2" x 5' 11")
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, vented for dryer.
- Service door to garage.
- MASTER SUITE:
- 5.4m x 4.5m (17' 9" x 14' 9")
Double glazed patio doors to exterior with balcony.
- LUXURY ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer tap, telephone hand shower, twin vanitory units, low flush wc, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with built-in shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- WALK-IN FULLY FITTED DRESSING ROOM:
- With fitted robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.m x 4.m (19' 8" x 13' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with mains shower unit, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, shaver point, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.7m x 4.4m (15' 5" x 14' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in double shower cubicle with Briston built-in shower unit, close coupled wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.3m x 4.m (14' 1" x 13' 1")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer tap, telephone hand shower, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with telephone hand shower, close coupled wc, contemporary wash hand basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, shaver point, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.3m x 3.m (14' 1" x 9' 10")
Currently used as Home Office.
- Linen cupboard. Access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- Driveway leading to . . .
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- Worcester gas fired boiler, Beam vacuum system.
- Easily maintained low maintenance front, side and rear gardens, paved patio area.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road out of Belfast, go through the Knock traffic lights. Turn left onto Castlehill Road then first right onto Stormont Park. Stormont Wood is the gated development positioned at the end of the road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »