- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Fitted kitchen with extractor hood.
- Three bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room) and one plus reception rooms.
- White bathroom suite with ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Integral garage approached by tarmac driveway.
- Gardens to side in artificial grass (which could be used for parking a caravan) and rear enclosed in paved patio area, timber deck area, shrubs, bushes and lawns.
Additional InformationThis attractive End Townhouse is situated within this popular and convenient residential development and offers generous well proportioned accommodation which needs internal inspection to appreciate all this fine home has to offer and we would recommend internal inspection.
- Entrance hall.
- On landing.
- 5.28m x 3.25m (17' 4" x 10' 8")
Feature brick fireplace, solid wood mantle, tiled hearth, polished laminate floor, sliding double glazed patio doors to balconette.
- FITTED KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- 5.18m x 3.76m (17' 0" x 12' 4")
1 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, chinese slate floor, recessed spotlighting, sliding double glazed patio doors to rear.
- Hot press on landing with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.95m x 3.35m (16' 3" x 11' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Triton' thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling,
extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.74m (11' 6" x 9' 0")
Double built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 2.29m (11' 7" x 7' 6")
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.93m x 3.12m (22' 9" x 10' 3")
Roller door with light and power, oil storage tank, outside light, approached by tarmac driveway.
- Side gate to side garden which could be used for caravan parking. Outside water tap, boiler house, oil fired boiler, outside light.
- To side in artificial grass and rear enclosed in paved patio area, timber deck area, shrubs, bushes and lawns.
Stanfield Court, Newtownards
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »