- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- All mains services are provided
- Gas central heating with Calor bulk tank
- Brick paved back yard
- Tarmac driveway to front
- Internal gas boiler and timer
DescriptionThis delightful end of terraced house was built in 2002 and has a C1 energy rating. Approached via a walled in and cobblelock driveway, this welcoming home has an envious kitchen with a great range of units and breakfastbar and a discrete utility area. The sittingroom has an eye level remote controlled fireplace and upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms, ensuite and bathroom.
The maintenance free back yard is walled in and has a pedestrian access. No. 1 is positioned on the Kildalkey Road, overlooking a stone wall of the old St. Kineths Church, and is just an easy stroll from all village amenities.
This is an opportunity to acquire a stylish property that is easy to mind.
Ballivor is a thriving village with a great range of shops and facilities including pre-schools, primary school, post office, butchers, pharmacy, Centra, takeaways, veterinary clinic, pubs and hardware store, to mention a few.
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor. Alarm keypad.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor. Fitted storage press.
- Sitting Room
- Oak wood floor. Eye-level dimplex electric remote control fire. Ceiling rose.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Cream fitted kitchen units with undermounted sink unit and drainer. Integrated Hi-Sense fridge freezer, Zanussi 4 ring ceramic electric hob, Indesit double oven, integrated Teka dishwasher, Nordmende washing machine. Tiled over countertop. Tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Sliding door opens out to back garden.
- Utility Press
- Sliding doors open into fitted shelving, sockets, space for chest freezer. Tiled floor. Coat rail.
- Hotpress with insulated cylinder. Stira stairs.
- Bedroom 1
- Built in and fitted wardrobes with dressing table. Carpeted floor.
- Partly tiled walls and tiled floor. Tiled shower with Triton T90sr electric unit. w.c. w.h.b.
- Bedroom 2
- Laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- Laminate wood floor.
- w.c. w.h.b. panelled bath with shower attachment over. Tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
BER No.: 113176986
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided
Schools near 1 St Kineths ViewVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »