- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning semi detached property on a large corner site
- Bright & spacious lounge with a feature fire place
- Fitted kitchen with space for appliances and plumbed for dishwasher
- Dining room with a laminate wooden floor
- Utility/Storage cupboard which is plumbed for washing machine & space for a tumble dryer
- Three good sized bedrooms - master with built in wardrobes
- Modern shower room with walk in shower and rainwater drencher head
- Large gardens to the front and side
- Enclosed rear garden with feature decking seating area and a gas fired fire pit
- Single garage with up and over door
- Oil fired central heating and fully double glazed throughout
- Driveway to the side with space for multiple cars
Additional InformationThis spacious and well presented semi detached property is set on large prime corner site and offers a wealth of accommodation both inside and out.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch leading to a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace and space for a wood/multi fuel burning stove, a fitted kitchen which is open plan to a dining area. Upstairs comprises of three good sized bedrooms - master bedroom with built in wardrobes offering ample storage and a modern shower room with a three piece white suite.
Externally there is large gardens to the front and side, to the rear the garden is enclosed with a feature decking area with seating and a feature gas fired fire pit - perfect for the summer evenings.
Set in a popular residential area with a large variety of shops and amenities close at hand as well as schools and excellent transport links to Belfast and Bangor this property will have a broad appeal.
Outside the property has large tarmacked driveway to the side providing ample car parking and access to garage.
Further benefits include the property having oil fired central heating and fully double glazed throughout.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC front door leading to entrance porch with laminate wooden floor.
- 5.03m x 4.11m (16' 6" x 13' 6")
Laminate wooden floor, feature fireplace with space for a wood/multi fuel burning stove.
- UNDER STAIRS STORGE/UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer & plenty of storage space.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.03m x 3.61m (16' 6" x 11' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, space for electric oven/hob, plumbed for dishwasher, plumber for American fridge freezer, partly tiled walls & ceramic tiled floor. Dining area has a laminate wooden floor and a uPVC door leading to the rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 2.54m (11' 10" x 8' 4")
Built in wardrobes supplying ample storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.54m (10' 8" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.36m (8' 3" x 7' 9")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.62m x 1.8m (8' 7" x 5' 11")
White suite comprising walk in shower with rainwater drencher shower head, vanity unit with concealed cistern WC, ceramic bowl sink with chrome mixer taps, vanity unit supplying ample storage, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. Hot press with water tank and further storage.
- Access to roofsapce.
- Enclosed rear garden with feature decking and seating area with a gas fired fire pit, access to single garage with light & power. To the front and side of the property the garden is laid in lawns with a driveway for multiple cars.
Travelling along the Donaghadee Road country bound turn right into Brentwood Way, take first left into Abbeydale Avenue and St Columbus Drive is on your left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »