- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Closing date - Wednesday 31st October 2018, offers accepted until 12 noon (if not previously sold)
- This modern semi-detached family home occupies an envious site within the desirable Spires Manor development on the edge of Magherafelt.
- The property is located within walking distance of local schools and amenities and has easy access to the new Magherafelt by-pass only a short distance away.
- The well appointed accommodation includes 3 bedrooms ( master ensuite ), lounge, kitchen/dining area, utility room, downstairs W.C and family bathroom.
- A spacious balcony adjoins the master bedroom with partial views over the surrounding countryside.
- Large lounge which features floor to ceiling windows and a wood burning stove.
- The property benefits from triple glazing throughout.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Driveway to the front of the property which offers off-road parking.
- Fully tiled floor, incorporating downstairs W.C with WHB.
- Wood effect laminate flooring, feature fireplace with solid wood burning stove.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- Modern kitchen with a good range of eye and low level units, fully tiled floor, recessed spotlights in the ceiling, cooker with canopy, breakfast/dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Fully tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, condenser dryer and stainless steel sink unit.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- Master bedroom ensuite, built-in wardrobe, adjoining outside balcony.
- BEDROOM (1):
- BEDROOM (2):
- Floor to ceiling slide robes, small balcony feature.
- Modern bath, shower, fully tiled floor, W.C, WHB, heated towel rail.
- Property benefits from lawns to the side and rear of the property. The spacious rear lawn is fully enclosed by a fence.
- Property also incorporates a driveway to the front which provides off-road parking.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »