- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A smart, modernised end of terrace
- Ideally located within easy walking distance to Newtownards town, the shopping centre and the Model Primary and Regent House Preparatory and Grammar School
- Commuter routes to Belfast city are only around the corner
- End of terrace property
- Lounge with fireplace and open fire
- Dining room
- Modern white fitted kitchen
- Two large double bedrooms, bed one with views to Scrabo Tower
- Deluxe bathroom comprising modern white suite
- Gardens to front, side and rear in lawns, large paved patio area and low maintenance flowerbed.
- Brick garden store - plumbed for washing machine
- Gas fired central heating system
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Additional InformationIdeally located within a few minutes' walk of the bustling Newtownards town centre, with it's plethora of independently owned shops, large high street shopping brands, fantastic cafe and coffee shop culture, and extensive leisure and sporting facilities - No. 1 Spelga Place is positioned in an enviable residential area and we feel will attract first time buyers, down sizers and investors alike.
The current vendors have modernised the property, creating a very bright, fresh and trendy interior which will have a strong appeal. Simon Brien Residential, as selling agents, can only strongly advise upon arranging your immediate viewing appointment.
- Paved path leading to uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished laminate floor, cloaks storage area under stairs.
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
Attractive fireplace with painted timber surround, open fire, tiled hearth, polished laminate floor, open to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.67m x 2.59m (8' 9" x 8' 6")
Polished laminate floor.
- DELUXE KITCHEN:
- 2.62m x 2.34m (8' 7" x 7' 8")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level white high gloss units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, 4 ring ceramic hob unit, built in oven, extractor hood, concealed lighting, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear enclosed garden.
- Access to roofspace via timber Slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.18m x 3.68m (17' 0" x 12' 1")
Dual aspect with views to Scrabo Tower, 2 built in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.59m (10' 9" x 8' 6")
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- Modern white Duravit suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower over bath, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Gardens to front, side and rear in enclosed lawn area, fencing, garden to rear in patio, low maintenance flowerbed, red brick garden wall, outside light, outside water tap, access to side for bins etc. Brick garden store, plumbed for washing machine, light and power.
The property is located on Spelga Place, just off John Street, Newtownards
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »