- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 4 Bedroom stone built family residence
- Oil fired central heating (condenser boiler recently installed)
- Spacious open-plan living / dining reception area with gas stove
- Country-style kitchen with centre island, oil-fired 'Aga' range and 'Belfast sink'
- Large utility room and separate downstairs WC
- Stunning gallery landing with elegant chandelier
- En-suite master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Large fully tiled bathroom to first floor
- Well proportioned bedrooms throughout
- 2nd floor double bedroom with large dressing room including fitted wardrobes
- Beam vacuum system
- Garden to front to include paviour patio, enclosed by stone built wall
- Private, prestigious development to include communal garden areas and parking
- Within close proximity to a host of local amenities including Riverside Retail Park
This imposing double fronted cottage occupies a much sought after residential location tucked away within the ever popular Somerset area of Coleraine. There are a host of amenities close by with the Riverside Retail Park only a few minutes away, along with numerous river front and forest walks.
The property offers well proportioned accommodation which is finished to a high standard throughout and is further enhanced by the many fine traditional features both internally and externally. Throughout this quaint home, the attention to detail and care afforded by the current owners is evident, and this charming home provides substantial family accommodation with an abundance of unique characteristics seldomfound on the open market.
‘Somerset Mews’ consists of a small number of privately owned properties within an impeccably well maintained private courtyard with sophisticated mature communal garden space and parking areas. Recent sales in the area have proven extremely successful and early inspection is advised so as not to miss out.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »