- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent development opportunity subject to necessary
- Period end terrace in popular location
- Entrance Hall with Feature Stained Glass Windows and Tiled Floor
- Living Room with Bay Window
- Dining Room with Feature Fireplace
- Fitted kitchen
- Versatile Bedroom Layouts with option of First Floor Lounge
- Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Yard to Rear
- Within walking distance of Bangor Marina, Bangor Town Centre, Pickie Fun Park and the North Down Coastline
- Ease of access for the City Commuter by both Road & Rail
- Within the catchment area for a range of popular Primary & Post Primary Schools
- Somerset Avenue is quietly residential yet is very well placed to take advantage of the planned £60m Seafront revamp, separate from, but in conjunction with, the Queen's Parade project.
Additional InformationIn need of modernisation this Victorian property presents a fantastic opportunity for development subject to necessary consents, within walking distance to Bangor Town Centre, Coastal Walks, Bangor Marina and convenient for commuters this property is sure to generate great interest.
This end townhouse comprises of four/five good sized bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, rear courtyard area, shared shower room and separate WC. With period features such as stained glass windows and beautifully tiled floor this property could be restored to a fantastic family home or separate apartments.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a property in a popular central location for development.
- Hardwood door with stained glass and leaded top light through to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With original Victorian tiled floor and stained glass and leaded window to front. Cornice ceiling detail with stained glass and leaded hardwood door leading through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With cornice detail bordering and original period features. Cloaks with electrics. Additional storage cupboard. Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (1)/LOUNGE:
- 4.3m x 3.9m (14' 1" x 12' 10")
With outlook to front. Cornice bordering.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.9m x 3.9m (12' 10" x 12' 10")
Laminate wood effect floor. Open fire with tiled hearth. Cast iron inset and surround. Hardwood timber mantel and frame.
- 4.m x 2.6m (13' 1" x 8' 6")
Range of high and low level units. Space for fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink and a half with drainer. Chrome mixer taps. Outlook to rear courtyard. Space for cooker. Partially tiled splashback. Partially tiled walls. Storage under stairs. Access door to rear courtyard.
- Low flush WC. Feature stained glass window.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Laminate tile effect floor. White suite comprising: low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin with vanity storage below, enclosed Mira Sprint electric shower. uPVC panelled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.3m x 4.3m (17' 5" x 14' 1")
Cornice detail bordering. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.6m x 3.2m (11' 10" x 10' 6")
Outlook to rear. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
- Hotpress cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.3m x 3.5m (17' 5" x 11' 6")
Dual aspect windows to front. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.6m x 3.1m (11' 10" x 10' 2")
Outlook to rear.
- Rear courtyard, oil tank, oil fired boiler, rear storage utility area with space for washing machine and dryer, side entrance,
Travelling down Grays Hill towards Queens Parade, Somerset Avenue is on your left hand side and No 1 is located on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »