- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern Rebuilt Detached Family Home
- Generous Reception Hall with Storage Cupboards
- Spacious Lounge with Attractive Sandstone Fireplace
- Dining Room and Separate Family Room
- Ground Floor Guest Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Area and Range of Built in Appliances/Separate Utility Room
- 4 First Floor Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room/Additional Store Room
- Family Bathroom with White Suite/Ground Floor Cloakroom with Silent WC
- Double & Triple Glazed Windows
- Combi Gas Boiler with Underfloor Heating on the Ground Floor/Heat Recovery System Throughout
- Fully Insulated Throughout
- Comprehensive Electrical Specification (Low Energy Fittings Throughout)
- Integral Garage and Additional Driveway Parking
- Large, Mature Surrounding Gardens with Sheltered Sitting Areas
- Convenient to Many Local Amenities
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance of Belfast and Many Other Parts of the Province
Additional InformationThis superbly rebuilt detached family home is situated on a generous site in the popular town of Carryduff, 15 minutes from Belfast City Centre.
This spectacular home is convenient to a wide range of local amenities, including shops, public transport and leading schools.
The property is immaculately presented throughout by the current owner and offers spacious, well proportioned family accommodation. In addition, the property benefits from a large private site with ample parking facilities, mature gardens consisting of trees, shrubbery and a secluded entertainment space.
Viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Front door to
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Two cloakroom/storage cupboards
- White suite comprising wash hand basin with splash tiling, silent wc
- 9.6m x 5.49m (31' 6" x 18' 0")
Sandstone fireplace with gas coal effect fire, Low energy spots
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 2.95m (16' 0" x 9' 8")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.72m x 4.04m (15' 6" x 13' 3")
- GUEST BEDROOM
- 5.13m x 3.84m (16' 10" x 12' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising 1/2 pedestal wash hand basin, silent wc, fully tiled large shower cubicle, tiled floor
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.62m x 4.5m (15' 2" x 14' 9")
Extensive range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 5 ring gas hob with extractor fan over, AEG electric oven, tiled floor, Island unit with matching work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, built in solid wood breakfast table, integrated fridge freezer, low energy spots
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.m (11' 0" x 9' 10")
Work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and gas dryer, tiled floor
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor, access to garage
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, access to garage
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.75m x 4.6m (15' 7" x 15' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising silent wc, vanity unit, fully tiled shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, low energy spots
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.65m x 3.89m (15' 3" x 12' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.13m x 4.78m (16' 10" x 15' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.17m x 2.87m (13' 8" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.75m x 4.6m (15' 7" x 15' 1")
- Store Room
- 5.36m x 1.42m (17' 7" x 4' 8")
Baxi Gas fired boiler
- White suite comprising silent wc, "his & hers" vanity unit, free standing bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, low energy spots
- Generous site with surrounding gardens in lawns and sheltered sitting area. Driveway with parking leading to
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.76m x 3.05m (22' 2" x 10' 0")
Electric roller shutter door
Coming from Belfast in to Carryduff on Saintfield Road, the property is at the roundabout on the left hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »