1 Shorelands Gardens,
Greenisland, BT38 8WR
4 Bed Detached House
Offers over £350,000
Contact the Agent
Colin Graham Residential
Offers over £350,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- Detached Family Home (c.2,000 Sq Ft)
- Four Bedrooms; Principal With En Suite
- Four Separate Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area
- Deluxe Bathroom With White Suite
- Oil Heating; PVC Double Glazing
- Utility Room; Furnished Cloakroom
- Private Driveway; Integral Garage
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Highly Sought After Development
Immaculately presented, four bedroom / four reception, detached family home extending to c.2,000 sq ft plus integral garage, occupying a prime site within the highly sought after Shorelands development, situated off Shore Road, Greenisland. The property comprises entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, lounge with gas fire, separate dining room, family room with open fire, sun lounge with open arch leading to kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, four well proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with deluxe en suite shower room, and deluxe bathroom with white three piece suite. Externally the property enjoys generous sized private driveway finished in decorative stone, integral garage, front garden finished mainly in lawn, and fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn, paving and range of plants, trees and shrubbery. Other attributes include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and convenient location. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood panelled front door with matching glass panelled side screens and fan light over. Chinese slate floor. Stairwell to first floor gallery landing. Vaulted ceiling.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Chinese slate floor.
- LOUNGE 5.06m x 3.58m (16'7" x 11'8")
- Gas fire in cast iron fireplace with slate hearth and timber surround. Twin windows to front elevation. Reclaimed timber flooring. Open arch leading to:
- DINING ROOM 3.58m x 2.73m (11'8" x 8'11")
- Reclaimed timber flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.19m x 3.27m (13'8" x 10'8")
- Open fire in cast iron fireplace with granite hearth and timber surround. Twin windows to front elevation. Reclaimed timber flooring.
- SUN LOUNGE 3.47m x 3.03m (11'4" x 9'11")
- Reclaimed timber flooring. PVC double glazed French door to rear garden. Open arch leading to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.67m x 3.60m wps (18'7" x 11'9" wps)
- Country style kitchen with comprehensive range of high and low level storage units and contrasting solid wood block work surface. Matching island unit with breakfast bar area. Inlaid stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit. Integrated ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Integrated oven, low level fridge and dishwasher. Built in wine rack. Splash back tiling to walls. Chinese slate floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.26m x 1.90m (10'8" x 6'2")
- Low level fitted storage units, melamine work surface area and stainless steel sink with draining bay. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Chinese slate floor. Access to integral garage. Timber panelled door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- GALLERY LANDING
- Access to shelved hot press and roof space.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 4.50m x 3.59m wps (14'9" x 11'9" wps)
- DELUXE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white three piece suite comprising fully tiled shower enclosure, vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.48m x 3.28m (14'8" x 10'9")
- BEDROOM 3 3.32m x 3.28m (10'10" x 10'9")
- BEDROOM 4 3.59m x 2.38m (11'9" x 7'9")
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- White three piece suite comprising freestanding clawfoot bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Half panelling to walls. Tiled floor.
- Generous sized private driveway area finished in decorative stone.
Front garden finished mainly in lawn.
Tiled entrance porch.
Fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn, paving and range of plants, trees and shrubbery.
PVC oil storage tank.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.58m x 3.05m (18'3" x 10'0")
- Up and over garage door. Separate service door to utility room. Power, light and oil fired central heating boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.