- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Comfortable semi detached.
- Two good double bedrooms.
- One generous reception room.
- Fitted kitchen / dining area.
- White bathroom suite.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Driveway / private south facing rear gardens.
- Convenient cul de sac position.
- Chain free.
A comfortable semi detached property that enjoys a private and secure, south facing position within this quiet cul de sac only minutes walking distance to the Suffolk, Stewartstown and Andersonstown Road that offers comfortable well appointed living accommodation. Two good double bedrooms and one generous reception room. Walnut luxury fitted kitchen / dining area. White bathroom suite. Teak effect Upvc double glazed windows. Oil fired central heating system. Feature pillars, double gates / railings to driveway / car parking. Chain free. Outstanding first time buy. Tremendous doorstep convenience, within walking distance to shops / schools / transport links. Good, fresh, presentation throughout. Well worth a visit. EPC D62
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 14'5 x 11'6 (4.39m x 3.51m)
- Fireplace with marble hearth, wooden effect strip floor, storage understairs.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 14'9 x 10'3 (4.50m x 3.12m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, 4 ring ceramic hob, double oven, overhead extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, feature fridge and freezer.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 14'5 x 9'9 (4.39m x 2.97m)
- Double built-in robes, full length built-in slide robes.
- BEDROOM 2 9'9 x 8'4 (2.97m x 2.54m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, ceramic tiled floor, tiling, electric shower unit, hotpress with copper cylinder.
- Feature pillars, gates and railings, driveway to front and side, private and secure, rear gardens, south facing, housed oil fired boiler, pvc tank
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »