This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Recently refurbished semi detached in the heart of Ballyholme
- Three bedrooms, two on the ground floor
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room to the first floor
- Living room with bay window and gas fire
- Bathroom with newly installed suite
- Newly fitted kitchen with ample space for dining
- Low maintenance secure and south facing rear garden
- Newly installed gas fired central heating and Upvc double glazing
- Private off street parking
- Sought after and convenient location within minutes walk of Ballyholme village and beach
- Viewing at your earliest convenience recommended
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this recently refurbished semi detached property, set right in the heart of Ballyholme. If you are looking for a home offering character, charm and convenience with little required to do but just move in, you need look no further.
Internally the accommodation comprises three bedrooms, two of which are on the ground floor along with a newly installed bathroom suite, living room with bay window and newly fitted kitchen with dining area. The spacious master bedroom is to the first floor and benefits from an ensuite shower room. Outside there is a secure, private and south facing rear garden and off street parking.
Within walking distance of all local amenities including shops, schools, churches and of course Ballyholme beach, we have no hesitation in recommending viewing at your earliest convenience.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original tiled floor.
- Hardwood front door with top light into:-
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Tiled floor, hardwood original inner door to:-
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood flooring, understairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:13' 1" x 10' 3" (3.99m x 3.12m)
- into bay. Laminate wood flooring, hardwood fireplace surround with tiled inset, tiled hearth and gas coal effect fire, corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):13' 1" x 10' 3" (3.99m x 3.12m)
- into bay. Original cast iron fireplace surround with tiled inset.
- BEDROOM (3):10' 3" x 8' 7" (3.12m x 2.62m)
- Original cast iron fireplace surround.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- KITCHEN/DINING:21' 0" x 10' 0" (6.4m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level Shaker style units with wood effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, integrated electric under oven with 4-ring ceramic hob, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, ample space for casual dining, uPVC double glazed door to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):23' 2" x 13' 0" (7.06m x 3.96m)
- at widest points. Three large storage cupboards into eaves, concealed Worcester gas fired boiler, Velux window, access to roofspace.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splash back, fully tiled shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic power shower unit including telephone hand shower and feature waterfall head, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Low maintenance front garden in loose pebbles. Off-street driveway parking. Fully enclosed and private south facing rear garden in loose pebbles with raised flowerbeds, plants and shrubs, outside light and tap.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 6 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views