- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached house
- Integral garage
- Four bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Luxury interior
- Great outdoor space
Additional InformationStunning detached residence, integral garage and large mature gardens in Rossgrove, a small cluster of properties just off the Lisnevenagh Road, Ballymena. Ideally located with easy access to all the town centre amenities and quickly toto the A26 with routes north and south.
This fabulous house offers flexible and spacious accommodation with four bedrooms, four reception rooms, bathroom and two ensuites and luxury kitchen. This combined with the great outdoor space make this a fantastic family home.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, WC, lounge, sitting room, conservatory, dining room, kitchen and utility room then four double bedrooms (two ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in superb order inside and out, beautifully decorated with a luxury interior. It benefits from UPVC double glazing, intruder alarm and an oil fired central heating system. Integral garage, good parking, large mature gardens front and back.
- UPVC front door and glazed side panels. Under stair storage cupboard. Telephone point. Porcelain tiled floor and skirting.
- Lounge 5.9m x 4.1m (19'4" x 13'5")
- Double aspect living room with bay window. Reclaimed brick fireplace, recess and hearth with over mantle and inset gas stove. Coving and two ceiling roses. TV point and solid wood flooring.
- Sitting room 4.1m x 3.2m (13'5" x 10'6")
- Comfortable living room with multi-fuel stove on slate hearth. Porcelain tiled floor and skirting. TV and telephone points. Open with dining room and through double doors to conservatory. Coving and ceiling rose.
- Conservatory 3.6m x 2.5m (11'10" x 8'2")
- Porcelain tiled floor and double doors to rear garden. Feature brick walls.
- Dining room 3.05m x 2.6m (10'0" x 8'6")
- Informal dining room off kitchen and sitting room. Porcelain tiled floor and skirting. Coving and ceiling rose.
- Kitchen 3.55m x 3.3m (11'8" x 10'10")
- Luxury kitchen with good range of floor and eye level high gloss kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers. Sinquastone work surfaces, drainer, splashback and upstands with under counter sink and mixer tap. Plumbed for gas range and integrated dishwasher and fridge with Bosch appliances. Window pelmet with LED spot lighting and under unit LED lighting. Porcelain tiled floor and skirting. Coving.
- Utility room 3.7m x 1.85m (12'2" x 6'1")
- Floor and eye level high gloss kitchen units with black granite worksurface, drainer, upstands and window sill. Single bowl under counter sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Porcelain tiled floor. UPVC and glazed rear door and internal door to garage. Intruder alarm panel.
- WC 2.5m 0.9m (8'2" 2'11")
- Contemporary low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit. Porcelain tiled floor and skirting. LED lighting.
- First floor
- Carpeted return staircase with gable window. Velux window above seating area. Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 4.05m x 2.9m (13'3" x 9'6")
- Double bedroom with engineered semi-solid wood flooring and TV point.
- Bedroom 2 4.05m x 2.9m (13'3" x 9'6")
- Double bedroom and ensuite bathroom. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring.
- Ensuite 1.8m x 1.6m (5'11" x 5'3")
- Contemporary suite with low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit and tiled shower cubicle with themostatic shower. Tiled floor, skirting and splashback.
- Bedroom 3 4.05m x 3.5m (13'3" x 11'6")
- Double bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes and desk. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.75m x 3.7m (12'4" x 12'2")
- Double bedroom, ensuite and walk-in wardrobe with another built in wardrobe and eaves storage. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring. Intruder alarm panel.
- Ensuite 2.2m x 1.5m (7'3" x 4'11")
- Contemporary suite with low flush WC, wash hand basin, vanity counter and unit and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and skirting. Velux window.
- Bathroom 3.35m x 3.3m (11'0" x 10'10")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath with hand held shower attachment, tiled hower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and half wall wood panelling.
- Garage 5.6m x 3.55m (18'4" x 11'8")
- Integral garage with electric roller shutter door and internal access to utility room. Houses oil boiler. Space for fridge & freezer.
- Tarmac driveway and approach with space to park two / three cars. Front garden in neat lawn and flowerbeds with mature shrubs and hedging.
- Large enclosed rear garden with extensive paved patio area, dwarf wall and steps down to garden in neat lawn. Wooden summerhouse and wooden shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »