- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A beautifully presented detached villa
- Recently constructed, 2017
- Set on a large corner site
- Ideally positioned a few mins drive to the award winning beaches in Millisle and Ballywalter
- Downstairs WC
- Lounge with 5kw Charnwood Arc multi fuel stove with log stand, French doors to garden
- Deluxe kitchen in White high gloss units, some integrated appliances
- Living/ dining room with French doors leading to rear garden
- 3 bedrooms, bed 1 with ensuite
- Deluxe bathroom comprising modern White suite and feature tiling
- Gardens to front, side and rear in large lawn areas, patio, fencing and dog run
- Two separate gravel driveways, providing fantastic parking for cars, a leisure boat or a motorhome
- Oil fired central heating system
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Additional InformationThis beautiful home enjoys the best of both worlds, benefiting from easy accessibility to Donaghadee, Bangor and Newtownards towns and being within a few mins drive to the awarding beaches at Millisle and Ballywalter . No.1 Rockfield Meadows is a recently constructed and cleverly designed detached house, and has been finished to an exceptional standard featuring an excellent use of space which maximises natural light. Set on a deceptively spacious corner site with extensive manicured lawns to front, side and rear which are perfect for entertaining family and friends.
The accommodation on the ground floor briefly comprises of entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, kitchen and living/ dining room. The first floor holds three bedrooms, bed 1 with ensuite, and a deluxe bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising of bath with shower over with feature tiling.
Of particular note, there is a good sized gravel driveway to the front/ side of the property, and in additional a second gravel driveway in the rear garden with twin timber gates, and provides off road parking for a further 2 cars.
To arrange your own private viewing appointment, please contact our Newtownards branch on 02891 800700.
- uPVC double glazed door, outside light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, telephone point.
- Modern white suite comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, LED recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- UTILITY STORE:
- Formica roll edge work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine
- 4.34m x 4.32m (14' 3" x 14' 2")
At widest points. Feature Charnwood wood burning stove, uPVC double glazed French doors to side garden.
- DELUXE KITCHEN:
- 3.91m x 2.92m (12' 10" x 9' 7")
1.5 tub single drainer enamel sink with mixer taps, range of high and low level white high gloss units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, 4 ring ceramic hob unit, built in oven, feature tile splashback, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated work surfaces, space for fridge freezer, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, LED recessed spotlighting, open to:
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.53m (13' 1" x 11' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor, wired for wall mounted TV. uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- Linen cupboard, roofspace access on landing.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 3.61m (14' 2" x 11' 10")
At widest points. Dual aspect, wired for wall mounted TV.
- DELUXE ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: Separate fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC, feature wall and floor tiling, LED recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 3.02m (13' 1" x 9' 11")
Wired for wall mounted TV.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.99m x 2.54m (13' 1" x 8' 4")
Wired for wall mounted TV.
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: Panelled shower bath with mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower with rain head and telephone hand shower, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, black towel radiator, feature wall and floor tiles, LED recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Accessed by loft ladder. Strengthened and floored with lighting and double socket.
- Gardens to front, side and rear laid out in large lawns, gravel path and patio areas, fencing, outside water tap, outside lights, double waterproof socket and electric tracked to shed, concealed oil storage tank, boiler house with oil fired boiler, fenced off dog run. Two gravel driveways, one to side of property and additional driveway to the rear with twin opening timber gates. Ideal spot to build a detached garage (subject to approvals).
Located just off Main Street Carrowdore
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »