- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Loaction
- Tranquil Views of The River Suir
- Off Street Parking
- Private Patio Garden
- Double Glazed Windows Throughout
Description** VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE **
Sherry FitzGerald Gleeson are delighted to present No. 1 Riverside to the market, a modern Commercial / Residential property, suited to an Investor, or indeed an Owner-Occupier, with the opportunity to trade on the Ground Floor and reside on the First Floor.
Riverside is centrally located on Thomand Rd., overlooking the River Suir and just a short stroll to all local shops, services and amenities. The entire block contains just two further townhouses. No. 1 comes with two car spaces, a private patio garden and also with excellent potential to convert back entirely to a 3-bed end of terrace townhouse, should a new owner so require (subject to planning permission).
Accommodation extends to approx. 1,100 sq.ft and contains Entrance Porch, Office / Reception, large Private Office, Kitchenette / Canteen and W.C on the Ground Floor. Upstairs contains a bright open plan Living / Diningroom overlooking the River Suir, 2 no. double Bedrooms, Kitchen, Shower-Room, and Landing with Hotpress. There are double glazed windows throughout and heating is both oil-fired and electric. All main services are connected.
Viewings are strictly by appointment with Sole Agents, Sherry FitzGerald Gleeson - Thurles - (0504) 22997
** IF THE VIRTUAL TOUR IS NOT SHOWING, SEND US A MESSAGE, OR USE THE FOLLOWING LINK - https://bit.ly/2JIyKXg
- Entrance Hall
- 1.50m x 1.22m (4'11" x 4'0")
- (4' x 4'11")-
- Office Room 1
- 4.40m x 3.43m (14'5" x 11'3")
- (14'5" x 11'3") - Large office space with laminate wood flooring and built in storage
- Office Room 2
- 4.40m x 3.78m (14'5" x 12'5")
- (14'5" x 12'5") - Spacious office room with laminate floors, large bay window, and built in storage
- 2.36m x 2.16m (7'9" x 7'1")
- (7'9" x 7'1") - Fitted kitchen with laminate wood flooring
- 2.41m x 0.97m (7'11" x 3'2")
- (7'11" x 3'2") - W.C, W.H.B, fitted base units
- First Floor
- Sitting/Dinning Room
- 4.00m x 3.90m (13'1" x 12'10")
- (12'10" x 13'1") - Large living room with laminate wood flooring, built in storage and sliding doors overlooking river views
- Bedroom 1
- 3.10m x 2.95m (10'2" x 9'8")
- (9'8" x 10'2") - Spacious bedroom with laminate wood flooring and fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 2
- 4.10m x 3.28m (13'5" x 10'9")
- (13'5" x 10'9") - Spacious bedroom with large bay window, laminate wood flooring and fitted wardrobes
- 2.13m x 2.03m (7' x 6'8")
- (7' x 6'8") - Bright fitted kitchen with upper and lower units, plumbed for washing machine, skylight
- 2.40m x 2.03m (7'10" x 6'8")
- (7'10" x 6'8") - Bright bathroom with W.C, w.h.b, tiled floor to ceiling, Triton T90 shower and skylight
BER No.: 110726197
Energy Performance Indicator: 266.42 kWh/m²/yr
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »