1 Queens Crescent, Carryduff BT8 8NU
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A spacious detached bungalow located in the heart of Carryduff
- No onward chain and priced to allow for updating
- Space to extend subject to necessary consents
- Welcoming entrance hall benefiting from built-in storage
- Large living room with a fireplace
- Kitchen with a range of units and space for dining
- Utility room with plumbing for white goods
- Three bedrooms - one with built-in storage
- Bathroom with a three-piece suite
- Integral garage with light, power & an up & over door
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed windows
- Surrounding garden in lawn with an array of plants, shrubs & trees
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Your Number 1!
This spacious chain free bungalow located in the heart of Carryduff is sure to appeal to a range of purchasers, from downsizers looking for a first class location with excellent amenities to growing families that want a choice of leading schools and nurseries. It benefits from a private aspect to front and rear with truly delightful landscaped gardens and no onward chain making for an easy move. The property does require some updating, could be extended without compromising garden space and with a little bit of vision it has the making of a great home.
The bungalow comprises a welcoming entrance hall with built-in storage, a spacious living room with a fireplace, a kitchen with high & low level units and dining space, a utility room, three well proportioned bedrooms, a bathroom with a three piece suite and a large integral garage.
The property has wonderful mature gardens on three sides that have clearly been a labour of love. There are many different areas to enjoy all of which are complimented by an array of plants, shrubs and trees that bring wonderful colours throughout the year.
Queens Crescent is within walking distance to Carryduff town centre which has an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing of this property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Entrance Hall 13'11" x 5'11"
Living Room 19' x 11'5"
Kitchen/Diner 13' x 10'2"
Utility Room 8'10" x 5'9"
Bedroom 1 12'2" x 10'6"
Bedroom 2 12'3" x 9'5"
Bedroom 3 9'1" x 8'
Bathroom 8'x 7'6"
Integral Garage 19' x 8'11"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »