- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Property
- Highly Sought after Residential Location
- Four Well-Proportioned, First Floor Bedrooms
- Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Large Lounge with Feature Fireplace & Space for Dining Area
- Downstairs WC with Additional Storage
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Bar, Open Plan to Living Area
- Contemporary Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Off-Street Driveway Parking to Multiple Cars
- Excellent Enclosed Rear Garden with Sunny Aspect
- Great Transport Links to Holywood & Belfast City Centre
- Close to Leading Schools, Amenities & City Airport
Additional InformationConveniently located just off the Old Holywood Road in Belmont, the property falls within the catchment area of various leading primary and secondary schools and offers great transport links to Holywood, the City Centre and beyond. Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages are close at hand with their excellent range of shops, restaurants and amenities and George Best Belfast City Airport is just several minutes' drive away.
With accommodation for all on the ground floor, of particular note is the open plan kitchen and living area giving the property that focal point for modern day living. Four bedrooms along with an ensuite shower room and a family bathroom occupy the first floor. Externally the rear garden enjoys a sunny aspect, perfect for entertaining on summer evenings along with plentiful off-street parking to the front.
Early viewing highly recommended to appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC front door with glazed panel and side light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect flooring.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 6.582m x 4.574m (21' 7" x 15' 0")
Feature fireplace with wooden mantel. Cast iron surround and tiled hearth, gas fire. Open plan to dining area.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING AREA:
- 6.554m x 5.764m (21' 6" x 18' 11")
Modern range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Under bench double oven, four ring hob above. Extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer. Space for fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar area. uPVC glazed door to rear. Under counter lights. Part-tiled walls. Tiled effect flooring. Open plan to:
LIVING AREA: Feature fireplace with electric fire. Outlook to garden.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wall hung ceramic sink with chrome mixer taps. Under stairs additional storage. Tiled effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.661m x 3.504m (12' 0" x 11' 6")
Outlook to front. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Glazed shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Fully tiled walls, tiled effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.15m x 2.838m (13' 7" x 9' 4")
Currently occupied as a study/dressing room. Range of built-in wardrobes and storage space. Access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.693m x 2.376m (12' 1" x 7' 10")
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.775m x 2.374m (9' 1" x 7' 9")
Outlook to rear.
- White comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Panelled bath with chrome mixer taps. Glass shower screen, towel rail, fully tiled walls. Wood effect flooring.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Surrounding mature trees and shrubbery. Off-street driveway parking for multiple cars. Paved pathway to front door and access to rear. Outside lighting.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Garden laid in lawn with sunny aspect. Additional paved patio area ideal for summer entertaining. Surrounding fencing and mature shrubbery. Outside water tap and lighting.
Travelling along the Old Holywood Road in the direction of Holywood, the Quarry Road is on the right hand side just after Glenmillan Park. The property is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »