- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Well appointed first floor apartment located in the much admired Priory Manor Development
- Bright and spacious living room with double doors to Juliet Balcony, opening to maple kitchen and casual dining area
- The kitchen has a host of built-in appliances incorporating oven, hob, dishwasher, washer dryer, microwave and fridge
- Large store cupboard
- Two double bedrooms, main with walk through driveway area and ensuite shower room
- Main bathroom with white suite
- PVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Private allocated parking and visitors parking
- Communal gardens
- Each floor is accessed via a lift
- Only minutes to the coastal path and Holywood town centre
- An ideal lock and leave or for those wishing to downsize
Additional InformationTHE OWNERS PERSPECTIVE...
"My mum enjoyed living at the property due to the easy access to the town centre for shopping and dining and having the beautiful lough shore walk on her doorstep.
The apartment is very low maintenance and she felt safe and secure with plenty of neighbours should she need them"
- COMMUNAL GLAZED ENTRANCE DOOR
- Intercom phone to each apartment. Leading to:
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Access to all floors via lift and stairs.
- Solid door to Apartment 1.
- ENTANCE PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor. Panelled door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Spacious entrance hall with large storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN TO KITCHEN
- 7.72m x 4.85m (25' 4" x 15' 11")
Living room with French doors to balcony.
- Kitchen: range of high and low level kitchen units, laminate worktops, four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor above, Smeg stainless steel under oven, including microwave, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 4.62m x 3.43m (15' 2" x 11' 3")
French doors to Juliet balcony. Access to walk-through dressing area with built-in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.08m x 1.91m (6' 10" x 6' 3")
Large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower units, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- 2.69m x 2.39m (8' 10" x 7' 10")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Hotpress with insulation tank and shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.52m x 2.69m (14' 10" x 8' 10")
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- Laid in lawns. Private allocated parking space.
Travelling out of Holywood towards Bangor on the Bangor Road just before the Priory Church keep left and Priory Manor is located on your left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »