- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Views Over Portstewart Golf Course, Sea, & Donegal Headlands From Most Rooms
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Retains Many Original Features
- Burglar Alarm
- Detached Garage To Rear
- This Property Can Be Sold Jointly With No.2 Portrush Road In A Separate Lot
Additional InformationA very charming and elegant 3 bedroom semi-detached house in excellent condition throughout and offering what can only be described as fantastic panoramic views of Portstewart Old Town Golf Course, North Atlantic Ocean and Donegal Headlands. The property still exudes the warmth and character of houses from this period but has been tastefully and sympathetically looked after by the current vendors. Offering bright and spacious rooms throughout, the property internally enjoys panoramic views from all frontal rooms. Within close proximity to Portstewart Promenade and harbour, the potential purchaser will also be able to make use of the array of local amenities on offer. This is a beautiful home in a very enviable position and we would therefore highly recommend early internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With stained glass panels and original tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With under stairs storage cupboard.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With wash hand basin and recessed lights.
- SIde Lounge
- 4.9m x 4.7m (16' 1" x 15' 5")
With marble fireplace having marble hearth and surround, Victorian style bay to side.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.23m x 3.66m (17' 2" x 12' 0")
With recess for stove with marble hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.68m (12' 3" x 12' 1")
With serving hatch to living room.
- KITCHEN / DINING:
- 5.36m x 3.07m (17' 7" x 10' 1")
With bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, new modern high gloss kitchen units, integrated stainless steel oven and hob with extractor fan above, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, drawer bank, tiled floor, recessed lights.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.15m x 2.44m (10' 4" x 8' 0")
With tiled floor and patio doors to garden area.
- With storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 3.33m (13' 10" x 10' 11")
With full wall mirrored built in slide robes, recessed lights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 3.63m (13' 9" x 11' 11")
With 2 double built in wardrobes and feature 'port hole' style circular window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.22m x 3.07m (13' 10" x 10' 1")
With full wall mirrored built in slide robes, recessed lights. 13'10 x 10'11
- With modern free standing bath with telephone hand shower.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With wash hand basin set in vanity unit with storage below and tiled splashback, fully clad walk in shower cubicle with rain fall shower fitting, recessed lighting, hot press and immersion heater.
- Outside to rear there is a large garden laid in lawn which extends around the whole of the famous York Corner. There is also a detached garage accessed off the Station Road included in the sale. There is also an enclosed paved garden area with paved patio, brick barbeque area with outside lights. To the side of the property the garden also has mature shrubs. Outside to front the property has a large paved parking area and driveway accessed by remote controlled gates.
Approaching Portstewart from Coleraine on the Station Road, No 1 Portrush Road will be the last house on the corner on your right hand side accessed from the Portrush Road opposite Amicis.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »